17

Yuta silently went inside the apartment with paper bag on his hands, but he stop when he saw Len already sleeping in the couch while the movie is still on.

Yuta went to put the ice cream on the freezer before he went to pick Len bridal style and went to the room.

"Why do you look stress?" Yuta whispered while brushing Len's hair.

Yuta carefully went to take a shower, but he stop when he saw Len already sitting while sleepily looking at him.

"Did you buy my ice cream?" Len asked

"Yes, it's on the freezer, eat it tomorrow continue sleeping." Yuta said and Len look at him before shaking her head.

"I want it now, why did you come home late? Did you have your dinner?" Len asked and Yuta look at her before shaking his head.

"Not yet, let just sleep." Yuta said but Len stubbornly stood up.

Len felt a little dizzy because she suddenly stood up and Yuta immediately help her to balance.

"What are you doing?" Yuta sternly said and Len just look at him.

"I cooked dinner, I'm going to reheat it so you can have dinner." Len said before walking out of the room and went to the kitchen to reheat the food she cooked earlier.

Yuta got stunned because he didn't know that Len can cook, even if she cook, he is sure that Len won't cook for him.

Yuta followed Len and he saw that Len already picking the ice cream from the freezer while she's reheating the food.

"What happened earlier? You look stress even you are just sleeping." Yuta said and Len rolled her eyes.

"Do you know the advantage and disadvantage if you have connections in entertainment industry?" Len asked while eating her ice cream

"Did something happen to your work?" Yuta asked worried because Len is already frowning

"The advantage is you can enter the industry easily, you will know who is staining your name, but of course every advantage the twin of it is the disadvantage." Len said

"The disadvantage of it, people will always think you got work because you have connections, like you are doing something under the table." Len continues

Because of what Yuta heard, he already know that someone told something bad to Len, maybe commenting how she got work.

"As long as you know that you didn't do anything to get to your place, you don't need to mind them." Yuta said and Len look at him raising an eyebrow

"Do you believe that I didn't use any connections to get works?" Len asked

"You can't use your connections in every work, you know that right? So I'm sure that people choose you because you are good worker and good model." Yuta said and Len smiles because of that.

Someone actually believes her except for her family and other family by bond.

"Thank you." Len said before she prepare the food for Yuta.

"Thank you for what?" Yuta asked and Len smiles again

"Because you believe what I said, even you know I have connections, you still believe I didn't do anything to get work." Len said and Yuta look carefully to Len

Yuta knows that Len always face criticism because of her line of work, maybe more than others because of her family connections.

But he knows that Len is working hard, he always saw how her emotion work even he just stay with her for few days.

"Thank you for the dinner, it's good." Yuta said and Len nods before continue to eat her ice cream

"What about you?" Yuta asked while looking at Len

"I already ate my dinner earlier." Len said and Yuta nods

"Thank you for the ice cream." Len said and Yuta nods

"It's no big deal." Yuta said but Len just smiles.

After eating dinner, he's the one who wash the dishes they used.

"Brush your teeth and go back to sleep now." Yuta said to Len who nods and follow his order.

Len went back to the room while Yuta still cleaning the dishes.

When Yuta went to the room, Len just came out from the bathroom, Yuta went to do his night routine before laying beside Len.

"Sleep now, you had a long day." Yuta said to Len who just hum but she closed her eyes.

Yuta watch Len went to the dreamland before he sighs.

He remembers why did he get married with Len, he doesn't know how long Len will understand him and let him be married to her.

Lee Yuta is a scandal in the making, one wrong move and Len's career will collapse like it's nothing.