54

"Where are we going?" Len asked when they are already inside the car.

"Hospital, we are going to the hospital." Akio said in dazed

Len got shocked when she heard it, but she didn't asked and just drive so fast because looks like it's an emergency, Akio is now talking to his parents but one thing that Len understand.

"Ashira and Kana got into accident." Akio said to his parents, Len gripped tightly in the steering wheel and drive more faster now.

When they arrived at the hospital, they immediately went to the emergency room.

"I need to see Luo Ashira and Luo Kana." Akio said to the receptionist

"They are still inside of room 9 and 10." The receptionist said pointing at the direction.

Akio and Len went to the direction she pointed, Len first saw Kana in room 9.

But Len look at Akio first when she heard that someone from room 10 came out, she immediately in Akio's side.

"How's my brother and my sister in law?" Akio asked

"Sir, I'm the doctor in charge with your brother. I'm sorry we did our best but he's dead on arrival." The doctor said and Akio almost fell if Len didn't hold him.

"Dead?" Akio asked

"I'm so sorry sir." The doctor said, Akio look at Len.

"Len I think I heard him wrong, he said my brother is dead?" Akio asked Len who is now in tears while holding Akio.

"Aki..." Len said but Akio shake his head

"They are wrong, my brother is not dead." Akio said, he went inside and Len followed him.

Ashira's body is already have white blanket covering him. Akio opened the blanket and cries harder now, he hug his brother.

"No, no, no, you can't leave me Ashira, you can't, what's going to happen to Kana and your children, wake up, wake up brother." Akio said shaking Ashira's body and Len needed to stop him.

"Please wake up." Akio said and now Len hugging him, both of them are crying in tears.

"Sir, ma'am." Len look up and saw a nurse looking at them with pity

"The other patient, the pregnant woman, her doctor needs to see you." The nurse said and look at her, finding something.

Len knows that she needs to be strong for Akio, he is a friend, Ashira and Kana is a friend.

"Akio, Kana needs you, you need to see her." Len said to Akio.

Akio sigh to calm himself before looking at Len, he just held Len's hands and both of them went to Kana's room.

The doctor immediately look at them, she walks immediately.

"Sir, are you family of the patient?" The doctor asked

"I'm her brother in law." Akio answer

"How about the husband?" The doctor asked and Len look at her angrily

"On the other room." Akio still answer and the doctor look at the other room and understand the situation.

"What about her parents?" The doctor asked

"Just get to the point doctor." Len said harshly, she can't believe why doctor keeps asking questions when Kana needs her.

"Sir, I need you to make decision, the accident cause to loss lots of blood and because of that we can't save the mother and the babies, I want you to choose between the mother and the children." The doctor immediately said

Akio and Len got stunned, Len didn't know what to do and she look at Akio who is also in dazed.

"I need to see her." Akio said

"Sir, you need to make decision fast, the time is already running." The doctor said and Len wants to slap her.

"I SAID I NEED TO SEE HER!" Akio shouted now, he even push the doctor and went inside.

Len follow him and they saw Kana she's awake but she's losing consciousness.

"Sir, you can't go here." One of the employees said but Akio ignored them and went to Kana.

"Kana, Kana, look at me." Akio said holding Kana's hands.

Len stop the employees when they almost pull Akio away from Kana.

Len is also scared and trembling, she can see a lot of bloods.

"She's losing her baby." Len said while trembling, she's trembling since the start but she wants to be strong.

She can't let her memories make way to the situation.

"Aki, save my baby, please save my baby, you need to save them." Kana said weakly to Akio.

"Kana, it's between you and the babies, you can't leave me too." Akio said while holding Kana.

"Save them, remember what I said earlier? Save them, if you save me Aki, I'm going to kill myself, I can't, just please." Kana said whispering weakly.

Then Kana close her eyes and the machine ring.

"Sir, please your decision." The doctor shouting to Akio now.

"Save the babies, save them." Akio said looking at Kana

"Please you need to sign here." The doctor said giving him a paper and Akio immediately sign it.

"Please wait outside sir." The nurse said when they received the decision they pushed Akio and Len to get out

Akio is now sitting on the chair with Len beside him.

"Why are trembling?" Akio look at Len, when she look up she look horrified.

"The children is going to be gone? I saw lots of blood." Len asked and Akio hugs her.

"No they are going to be safe." Akio said but Len still horrified.

Even she keeps chanting on her mind that she needs to be strong, her past keeps winning against her, she can remember what happened to her past.

They are hugging each other for hours that they are waiting. When the doctor came out, they immediately approach her.

"The babies are safe, but the mother." Akio stop her from talking.

He already know, but he doesn't want to hear it, he doesn't want to hear that two of his family member is gone.

"We are going to send the children for check up, they came four weeks earlier than the due date." The doctor said.

"Can I see her?" Akio asked

"The nurse will let you in after they are done." The doctor said.

Len and Akio saw the nurses pushing two baby bed. Akio stood up and went to see them with Len in his arms.

The twins looks exactly the same with their parents, the baby wrapped in blue looks like Kana while the baby in pink looks like Ashira.