88

It's been a week since Dana went missing, Len saw that Kian and Xioli still looking for her that's why she dialled a number when she's on their room.

"They are still looking for you, you know that right?" Len asked when the person the other line answers

"I know and I'm thankful for your help." Dana answers before she sigh

"You know Xioli won't stop." Len said shaking her head even she knows that Dana can't see her

"I already did something about it, don't worry." Dana said and Len just sigh

"I'm not worried because I know that you are safe." Len said and Dana just giggles.

"I'm going to call you later." Dana said and Len just sigh and the call ended.

Yes, Len still have communication with Dana, she's using other phone to contact Len.

Len told her that she's going to help her if she will contact her weekly to make sure that she's okay and safe.

"Len.." Len look at the door where someone called her.

"Brother Kian." Len said shocked to see Kian looking coldly to her.

"Where is she?" Kian asked at the same time Akio arrived.

"What's going on?" Akio asked standing in front of Len now.

"Where is Dana?" Kian asked again

Akio look at his wife before both of them look at Kian who is now looking coldly to the two of them.

"I don't know." Len lied and she looks like she didn't even regret lying.

Kian knows that Len is lying but Len looks determine to hide things.

"Are you sure about this?" Kian asked and Len look at him in the eyes.

"She is going to be okay." Len said and Kian sigh

"Xioli is going to kill you." Kian said and Len just look at him.

"I will respect Dana's decisions." Len said and Kian look at Akio.

Akio look determine to protect Len from things. He knows that his wife is going to be angry with him, after all Dana is important for Xioli.

"Tell her that she needs to make sure to come back in one piece or else, everyone is going to die because of her." Kian said before leaving Akio and Len alone.

Len just watch Kian walk away before looking at Akio.

"Brother Kian wants to asked if Hansel can stay while he is at work, because Xioli needs to go to T Country and Hansel wants to play with the twins." Akio said and Len just sigh

"You sent him here?" Len asked

"He wants to talk to you." Akio said and Len just sigh again

"Maybe he heard that I'm talking to Dana, I hope he will respect Dana needs to be alone." Len said and Akio nods.

"But you need to talk with Xioli, she's worried and we both know that she won't stop." Akio said

"Dana said she already did something." Len answers and Akio look at her.

"What did she do?" Akio asked and Len just shrugged

"You are going back to the office, right?" Len asked changing the topic

"Yes, today I'm finalizing the perfume that I created." Akio said and Len nods and hug him.

"I love you." Len said and Akio hugs her back.

"I love you too sweetheart, what do you want to eat later, I will buy it before I go home." Akio asked

Len sometimes asked for food that she's craving, she's pregnant and Akio doing everything for her because she knows that it's hard to be pregnant.

"I want mango cake."  Len said and Akio nods.

"Alright, I'm going to buy it before I go home, take care of yourself and the children." Akio said kissing Len's forehead.

"You take care too." Len said

Both of them walk downstairs and they saw that the twins and Hansel are already playing, Len sent Akio to the door.

"Mommy!" Bella run towards Len and Len smiles at her.

"Yes darling?" Len asked

"Let's play please." Bella said while pulling her to where Azim and Hansel waiting while excitedly waiting for them.

"What do you want to play?" Len asked.

"We want to play scrabbles? Brother Hansel brought it with him." Bella said excitedly and Len laugh at her.

"Okay darling, we are going to play." Len said and they all sit down around the small round table and play.