11

"What are you trying to do?" Len asked Reena when they are already on break because it's already lunch break.

Len and Reena are sitting on the corner and people are curiously looking at them, because Reena invited Len to have lunch on her, because Reena's secretary arrived with foods for everyone.

"I'm taking care of you, Yuta said to take care of his wife." Reena said shrugging her shoulder.

"I don't think he meant it like this." Len said and Reena shrugged

"Well, we understand his words like this, Yohan sent these foods by the way.." Reena said smiling while eating.

Len ignored her before continue eating, Hailey came to her.

"Is everything okay?" Hailey asked Len, because she saw earlier that Len look so relaxed as if she's not eating with their client.

"Yes Hailey, everything is okay, Ms. Reena is such a good person, trying to take care her models." Len said but Hailey doesn't know why she felt that the way Len said that is sarcastic.

Hailey look at Len before looking at Reena who look amused but still smiling. Hailey just nods before leaving them.

"Your manager easily can detect if something odd with you?" Reena asked amused after Hailey left.

"She's good at her work, she's been with me for years now." Len said and Reena nods

Reena likes Len attitude, there is no pretending, if you like her then you like her, if you hate her then you hate her, she won't care.

"You are really good Len." Reena said and Len look at her raising an eyebrow that visible to all those curiously looking at them.

"I know.." Len said and Reena laugh because of her answer

"Damn, I'm seeing now why Yuta said to look after you, next time I'm going to see you are going to cause trouble." Reena said

Reena knows that Len straightforwardness will cause her trouble, maybe this is the reason why Yuta said to look after his wife.

Reena is also sure that someone is around them looking after Len.

"Ms. Bai, the director is calling for you." a staff approach them, cautiously looking at Reena.

The director is actually confused, this is not the first time he direct a commercial for Reena's company, but this is the first time Reena actually visited the shooting.

Reena didn't even want to eat with them and just pull Len away from them and the director trying to join them, Reena's secretary stop him.

"Thank you." Len said to the staff before standing up.

The shooting continues and everyone still cautious with Reena who is silently watching them, she's actually just sitting there and watching without saying anything.

"And cut! Pack up everyone.." The director shouted

"Thank you everyone.." Len said before bowing to them and started to walk to her tent.

Len changed her clothes and removed the make up on her face.

"Hey Len, we are going to attend the dinner?" Hailey asked after she went inside and saw Len already removing her make up.

"No, I want to go home, I'm tired, I want to sleep.." Len said

"Of course you are going to join the dinner.." Len and Hailey look up and saw Reena with her secretary at the back.

"Oh please Reena, leave me alone.." Len said and Reena shake her head.

"You are planning to skip your meal and it's a no, no." Reena said and Len sigh

Hailey look confused now because Len look annoyed when in fact Len barely show negative emotions to others.

"Hey, I'm good sister in law of Yuta, I need to take care of you, you know." Reena said and Len rolled her eyes.