45

Len smiles at the employees that greeting her, when she arrived at the office she smiles to the girl sitting on the secretary table.

"Ms. Len..." The girl greeted, she even stood up and bow in front of Len.

"Ruyi, I told you that you don't need to bow to me." Len said to the young girl who just smiles at her.

"Mr. Luo is inside.." Ruyi said and Len just shake her head to her before she sigh

"Okay, I'm going inside now." Len said before she pats Ruyi's shoulder and get inside.

Len knocks even she already open the door, Akio look up when he heard the knock and smiles at Len.

"Hi my lady." Akio said while kissing Len's hands.

"Such a gentleman my savior." Len said smiling before hugging Akio.

"You are alone?" Akio asked when he notice that no one is teasing them.

"Jing and Ron got them, Jing insisted that we need quality time." Len said while her hands still around Akio's shoulder and Akio's hands are holding Len on her waist.

"Yeah? Bella agreed that we can have that without them?" Akio asked

Akio knew their daughter, she always want to be with her parents.

"Azim talked to her already, but I promised her that there will be story time like always." Len said and Akio smiles.

"Ahhh! Azim is really acting like a mature more than his age." Akio said and Len nods

"So my savior, do you have time to have quality time with me?" Len asked and Akio chuckles

"You know I always have time for you and our kids." Akio said and Len nods.

Len agrees because Akio is really always with them, everytime they need Akio he will always run to be there.

"I know my savior, you are my savior and our children's savior, right?" Len asked and Akio hug her now

"Of course my lady, can you wait for a bit? I'm going to save the files and we can go." Akio said and Len nods but she buried her face on Akio's neck to inhale his scents.

Len felt safe inside Akio's arms, when she's in K Country she is having panicked attack and only Akio's scent can calm her down.

"You are really adorable." Akio said and Len just smiles before she climbed to Akio who immediately support her and made sure that she won't fall.

Akio went back to his table with Len on his hands, he sit down and put Len to sit down on his lap before he works and saved all his work.

"Where do you want to go?" Akio asked when he finally saved all his works, he even lean back to his chair while hugging Len.

"I want to go to aquarium and have a nice dinner." Len said and Akio chuckles

"Aquarium? Where?" Akio asked

"I saw this Aquarium place and they have a restaurant too." Len said

"Sure, let's go?" Akio asked and Len immediately nods

"But can we stay like this first, it's been awhile." Len said and Akio smiles

"Anything for you, my lady." Akio said before he hug Len more tight now.

They always stay like this before when Len always having panicked attack.

One time Akio saw Len almost fall to the stairs because someone is rushing to come down in front of their apartment building and Len started to shake.

They are just met each other that time and that's the second time he met Len.

---

Akio look at the girl who started shaking in his arms when he held her because she almost falls.

"Are you okay?" Akio asked the lady.

"Hey, are you okay? What's wrong?" Akio asked worried because the girl is so pale now.

Akio can see that she's teary eyes that's why Akio hugs her and rub her back to calm her down.

"Shhh it's okay, you are safe, I got you, don't worry you are safe." Akio whispered to her and Len started to calm down.

When she finally back to her senses she felt safe but she push it immediately when she finally realized that she doesn't know who is hugging her.

"You!" Len shouted and even pointed at Akio who look amused to her

"Oh you are okay now." Akio said and he even smiles, Len walks back but Akio pulls her again because she's on the edge of the stairs.

"Be careful." Akio said frowning now.

Len look behind and saw that she's on the edge of the stairs again, she immediately hold Akio tightly.

"You are okay." Akio said and Len look at him before she sigh

"Thank you.." Len said and Akio nods

"You are afraid to fall?" Akio asked teasing the girl in front of him.

"Yeah, but whatever." Len said before rolling her eyes

"I'm Akio, I believe that I already introduce myself before." Akio introduce himself to Len he even offer his hands.

Len look at him, thinking all the possibility but she also confused because the man in front of her doesn't know her name.

"You don't know me?" Len asked shocked

"Yeah, that's why I'm asking your name, why? Are you someone important?" Akio asked raising an eyebrow to her

"I'm Bai Len." Len said accepting Akio's hands

"Bai Len? Well that's a nice name, so are you someone well known here?" Akio asked

Before Len can answer a girl came to her.

"Ms. Len can I have a picture with you and can you sign here? I'm a fan." The girl said and Len look at her.

"I'm sorry, I can't allow to take picture but I can sign it for you." Len politely said

"Oh! It's okay, we heard that you already quit but I'm still your fan Ms. Len." The same girl said

"Thank you, what is your name?" Len asked

"My name is Mio." The girl introduce herself.

"Nice to meet you Mio, I'm going to sign here." Len said before signing the picture that the girl holding, she even put a short message before giving it back.

"Thank you Ms. Len, by the way you look good together." The girl said before she giggle and walk away.

Akio just watch and look amused when he heard what the girl said.

"You are well-known actress?" Akio asked Len who just smiles at him.

"Thank you again." Len said before she walks away

"Wait..." Akio shouted but Len continues to walk away.

Akio look at Len before he pick his phone to search about Bai Len.