52

Akio is sipping the coffee on his hands while tapping his fingers on the table.

"So it's you." Akio look up and just nods at the person in front of him.

"Have a seat Officer Lee." Akio said to Lee Yuta who is now just looking seriously to Akio.

Akio just look at him while continue to sip his coffee, they are currently at the commander general's office.

Akio came and the commander general know him because of his family and he let Akio talk to Yuta.

"You are the man with Len." Yuta broke the silence.

"I'm Luo Akio, Bai Len's fiance." Akio calmly introduce himself and he even offer his hands in front of Yuta who just look at him.

"Fiance?" Yuta asked

"Yes, I'm Len's future husband." Akio said calmly

"I'm the husband, Lee Yuta." Yuta said and Akio raise an eyebrow because of that.

"Ex-husband, you divorced five years ago." Akio said looking directly to the sharp eyes of Yuta

"How can you be so sure that you are going be married?" Yuta asked as if he is mocking Akio.

"Because she loves me, look officer Lee, I know everything about you and Len, what you did and what happened to Len, I think what you and your family did five years ago are already enough." Akio said

"You don't know anything." Yuta said seriously

"I'm here today not to have debate with you, I'm here to warn you, Bai family maybe let your family go already, but if you continue to disturb my family again, I'm not really nice officer Lee." Akio said

"You keep disturbing the peace that I built for Len and for my children, your wife or whatever you call her Qi Adi already did enough five years ago but now she's disturbing Len." Akio continues without waiting for Yuta to say anything.

"Your daughter even hurt my daughter Officer Lee, I'm actually being nice to you right now, but if your family keeps disturbing us, then we are going to have a problem." Akio said, he looks directly to Yuta

"My daughter? My daughter can't even hurt a fly." Yuta said but Akio shake his head.

"I already said what I said, I hope I won't see you anymore." Akio said standing up.

"I'm going to fight in order to get Len back." Yuta said and Akio immediately look at him.

"Then what? Hurt her again? You don't believe her five years ago, what makes you think that you can have her back?" Akio said but Yuta look at him.

"I'm going to get her, no matter what you say, I believe that Len still loves me, I'm going to makes everything right, even if you stop me now, then it means war." Yuta said

"I won many battles already Mr. Luo, if fighting a battle just to get Len back, I'm willing to fight for it." Yuta said and Akio sigh

"I don't know how shameless you are, but if you think that you can get her back, you can dream but I'm telling you, even if you fight hundreds of knife, you won't get Len back." Akio said before leaving that place, when he went out of the room, he can see a lot of officer waiting outside.

The officer looking at him but he just look at the commander general.

"Thank you for your time and understanding, commander general." Akio said calmly offering his hands

"No problem Mr. Luo." The commander general said before accepting his hands.

"I'm going ahead now." Akio said

"Let me send you back to your car." The commander general said, he walks beside Akio.

They are in silent while all soldier they are passing by are looking at them. Of course they know who is the man with the commander general.

The son of Prime minister and currently the president of well known perfume empire Vivaflora.

"Thank you again commander." Akio said when they are already beside Akio's car.

"Have a safe trip." commander said and Akio just nods and went inside his car.

He gave a final nod before he drive away, he remember the face of Lee Yuta looking so determine.

Akio just sigh to himself, when he saw a flower shop, he immediately stop and went to buy flowers for important women on his life.

The employees of the shop help him to bring back to his car the flowers he bought.

"Thank you." Akio said

"No problem sir, please come again." The employee said and Akio just smiles before getting inside his car.

He drives towards his parents house, he is sure that his family is already waiting for him.

"Welcome back Young Master Akio." The helpers greeted Akio when he went inside.

"Daddy!!" Bella shouted when she saw her father.

Akio smiles at Bella, he gave a small bouquet of pink roses to Bella.

"For you my princess." Akio said before kissing her cheeks

"Wow, it's so beautiful." Bella said smiling to her father, she immediately run back to her brother and show him the flowers

Akio went to Len who is standing not far away from her, he gave a red roses to Len.

"For you my lady." Akio said and Len happily accepted it

"Thank you savior." Len said before giving a kiss to Akio, he immediately wrapped his one arm around Len both of them went to his parents that standing while smiling at them.

"Of course for you mom." Akio said before giving a white roses to his mother.

"Akio, my son, I miss you." Lou Elle said to her son, kissing both of his cheeks.

"I miss you too mom." Akio said.

"You should come here always, I miss Len too." Elle said now holding Len hand.

Everyone smiles at Elle. They know how much she loves Len, the first time she saw her, she immediately love her.

"I think you love Len more than me." Akio tease his mother

"Ahh! You are smart, you already notice." Elle tease back and everyone just laugh