18

Len woke up because of her phone keeps ringing. She moves to get it but she can't move properly because of the hand wrapped around her.

She moves slowly until she got her phone and saw Yang's name, she frown because she saw its only 7am and Yang already calling her.

"You piece of shit, it's too early.." Len bark on her phone

"You little bitch, this news is more important than sleep." Yang barks back

"What is it?" Len said slowly sitting down, she's moving carefully to let Yuta get more sleeps

"They came back last night.." Yang said

"So what? What do you think they are going to do there?" Len said can't believe Yang called her because of information that they came back?

"With a news of my brother got married with Xioli!" Yang shouted on the phone that Len needed to put away her phone because it's almost broke her ear.

"Your brother what?" Len asked confused, she doesn't know if she heard it right.

"Got married with Chen Xioli, they got married yesterday before my brother went to T Country." Yang said and Len got stunned

"Then congratulations?" Len said slowly

"What the hell? We need to go meet them." Yang said

Len felt Yuta buried his face on her stomach that's why she ignored Yang and look down and saw Yuta getting comfortable again.

"I'm going to call you later." Len said without waiting for Yang to answer and dropped the call.

"Did I woke you up?" Len asked Yuta because she knows that Yuta is already awake.

"It's okay, what happened?" Yuta asked

"Nothing important, Yang is just being Yang." Len said and Yuta nods before he buried his face again

"Go sleep more, I'm going to cook breakfast." Len said and Yuta nods.

Yuta lay in the bed while Len went to do her morning routine and went to the kitchen to cook.

While cooking her phone keeps vibrating because of the group chat, Len decided to also sent a message and they saw Kian seen the chat after few minutes.

But Kian didn't answer that's why Len continue cooking.

She prepared the table when she saw Yuta looking at her, he look fresh and just get out of the bathroom. His well built body are visible on his shirt.

"Sit down, it's almost ready." Len said before looking away from Yuta's body.

She knows that Yuta's body came from the training.

"Thank you." Yuta said and Len just nods, she prepared everything before sitting down in front of him.

They are eating in silence when Jing's call came.

"What is it? I can be a call center now because you guys keep calling me." Len said in irritated tone

"Wow, you woke up in wrong side of bed?" Jing said surprised because of irritated tone of Len.

"Yeah, Yang woke me up early in the morning, damn I'm so tired but you guys keep calling." Len said

She wants a peaceful morning, she have a day off today and her plan is to keep sleeping but yeah calls keeps disturbing her peaceful morning.

Len felt a hand held her, she look up and saw Yuta holding her, she just sigh.

"Look Jing, I'm sorry." Len said when she look Yuta her irritation subside.

"It's okay, I know that you don't want anyone woke you up especially if you have holiday." Jing said

"Yeah, why did you call?" Len asked, Yuta still holding her hand and she didn't even remove his hands.

"Auntie wants everyone on their house later, we are going to officially welcome Xioli to the family." Jing said and Len sigh

"Okay, I'm going to meet you there." Len said

"Okay, enjoy your morning Len, I'm sorry again." Jing said and the line cut off.

Len sigh closing her eyes, she's sure that Jing is surprised because of her sudden irritation.

"Are you okay?" Yuta asked Len

"Yeah, just woke up on the wrong side of bed, maybe that's why." Len said nodding to herself.

"You should calm down." Yuta said to Len who just sigh and smiles.

"I'm going to meet my family later." Len said and Yuta look at her before nodding

"Yeah, enjoy your time with them, I'm going to the headquarters." Yuta said

Len look at Yuta, she doesn't understand why she's still married with Yuta even she knows that she can go and have divorce or void it.

"Yeah, take care." Len said smiling to Yuta

But one thing is sure, the feeling inside her chest is getting deep and that's getting scary, Yuta can calm her down, when before not even her parents can.