84

"Yuri, remember this, no matter what happens, I'm your daddy, no one can change that." Yuta said while hugging Yuri who is now sleepy

"Forever daddy?" Yuri asked and Yuta nods.

"Yes, I'm your daddy forever." Yuta said while putting his hands on Yuri's head

They both walking back to his car, he is really thankful to Wu Magi for helping his daughter.

"What about mommy?" Yuri asked

"Yuri, I'm so sorry about your mommy, but remember that everything I'm doing is for your own good." Yuta said kissing Yuri's forehead

"Okay daddy." Yuri said

"Don't leave daddy?" Yuta asked Yuri.

He is actually scared that Yuri will leave him, he is also scared that Qi family will get Yuri from him.

He loves Yuri like his own, he loves her when Adi told him about her being his daughter, but he loves her more even he knows that she's really not his daughter.

Yuta put Yuri on passenger seat but before he can get inside his car, he saw Wu Magi watching them, Magi just wave her hands smiling at him.

Yuta just nods at her before getting inside. Yuta look at Magi again but he saw her getting inside a car not far away from where she's standing before.

--

Yuta deeply sigh when he saw what is inside the envelope Lita gave him.

He looks at his phone when he received a call.

"Mr. Qi." Yuta said

"I hope you received the gift we sent to you." Mr. Qi said

It's actually a claim that Qi family will get Lee Yuri to their custody. They will get Yuri and claim as her guardian.

"You know that I won't give my daughter to you." Yuta said coldly

"Than let's talk about this, why don't you let Adi out of jail and clean her name and we won't get Yuri from you." Mr. Qi said and Yuta raise an eyebrow

"You mean let her go and not pay for her sins?" Yuta said mocking

"You know that she just did this because she loves you, she even divorce a man who is worth for her just because of you." Mr. Qi said angrily

"I didn't even told her that she should divorce her husband, it's her own choice don't blame me on it and she didn't love me, she just love herself." Yuta said calmly

"If you don't let my daughter go, I'm going to get my granddaughter from you." Mr. Qi said threatening Yuta.

"See you in court Mr. Qi." Yuta said before dropping the call.

He won't let them get what they want, if he let Adi go, then she won't pay for her sins and he is sure that Adi will use Yuri again.

He won't let Adi come near his daughter again, even she's the biological mother of Yuri.

"Ahh, I need a good lawyer." Yuta whispered to himself looking outside of the window on his office.

Yuta dial a number.

"Hello." A deep voice answers

"Alvarez." Yuta said

"Sir.." Alvarez said.

First Lieutenant Alvarez Jim, he is also in Yuta's team..

"Come to my house." Yuta said

"Okay sir." Alvarez said

Alvarez is one of those people who hide Bai Len from him, with the help of their commander general, but Yuta knows that Alvarez is just doing what is the command on him.

Yuta waited until Alvarez came to his house, saluting in front of Yuta.

"At ease." Yuta said after saluting back.

Alvarez just sigh before sitting down in front of Yuta, he knows that if Yuta calls him on his house, it's not because of work but personal problem.

"What is it this time? Don't tell me it's about Len again." Alvarez Jim said and Yuta just rolled his eyes on him.

Yuta put the envelope in front of Alvarez who immediately look what inside that and read it.

"You know where did Adi get her craziness." Alvarez said and shake his head.

"I know that you are busy, you and Tisha is having a baby, and Tisha is Adi's best friend." Yuta said

Yes the crazy girl who likes Yuta before is Alvarez wife now, thinking back what happened made them laugh now.

"Tisha is really not approved for what Adi said, she even support what you did and put Adi in jail." Alvarez said

"So what will I do?" Alvarez asked

"I don't know any good lawyer." Yuta said and Alvarez immediately think

"Yeah, you need a good lawyer in order to keep Yuri." Alvarez said even put his hands on his chin and look up.

"You look stupid." Yuta pointed out but Alvarez just rolled his eyes.

"This stupid is going to give you a good lawyer." Alvarez said

"You know someone?" Yuta asked and Alvarez smirk.

"I'm going to call her if she's available today, you don't need to finish anything today right?" Alvarez asked and Yuta nods.

"Wait here." Alvarez said before standing up and made a call.

Yuta just watch him talk to his phone but he didn't heard anything because Alvarez is little far from him.

"Yes! Yes! We will see you now." Alvarez suddenly become loud and now he is looking so happy to Yuta.

"What?" Yuta asked

"Let's go.." Alvarez said before pulling Yuta and the envelope on the table.

"Daddy?" Yuri asked when she saw Alvarez pulling Yuta.

"Yuri, stay with nanny Lita, okay? If you need anything ask nanny Lita to call me." Yuta shouted because Alvarez didn't even let him bid good bye to her daughter who look confused.

"Okay." Yuta heard Yuri said

Alvarez push Yuta to his car, Yuta glared at him.

"I'm your superior Alvarez." Yuta said and Alvarez just rolled his eyes.

"You are not wearing your uniform Yuta and I'm helping you right now." Alvarez said and Yuta just sigh and rolled his eyes.

He let Alvarez drive and didn't asked where they are going.

"What are we doing here?" Yuta asked Alvarez when they stop in front of Haven's restaurant.

He knows this restaurant because Li Jing's husband owns this.

"Welcome, sir, table for how many?" The waitress asked

"No thanks, we are looking for someone." Alvarez said and the waitress just nods

Alvarez look around and when he found who is he looking for he immediately pull Yuta to that direction.

Yuta just facepalm to himself.

"Attorney." Alvarez said

"Lieutenant." A familiar voice greeted back and that made Yuta look up.

"This is my superior Colonel Lee Yuta, sir, this is my cousin she's Atty. Wu Magi." Alvarez introduce them.

How small is the world that he met this girl again, it's just yesterday when he met her.