42

Len look at the gravestone in front of her, she's alone but the bodyguards are just around her.

"My little angel, I'm sorry that I didn't visit you, but I always remember you my angel." Len said in cracked tone, she even put her hands on the stone.

"I'm sure you are watching me, maybe you are the one who guided me to meet your brother and sister, you guided me well my angel." Len said, she didn't even bother to wipe her tears.

"My angel, I need to go but I'm going to visit you again, next time I'm going to bring your siblings with me." Len said before she rubbed the stone and stood up.

She sigh and wipe her tears before looking behind her and started to walk but she stop.

"Len.." The man in front of her called, Len just look at him without emotion.

"What are you doing here?" Len asked coldly

"I'm here to visit our child.." Yuta said softly, he wants to go and hug Len

"Don't come near me and don't even think that it's your child, there's no our, there is only me Lee Yuta." Len said when Yuta started to get closer.

"Len talk to me please, let's have a talk." Yuta said trying to reach Len again but Len slapped his hands

"Don't come near me and don't even touch me." Len said angrily now.

"Len please listen to me." Yuta said

"No! Do you remember five years ago? When I asked you to listen to me, to believe me but no you didn't even listen, you thought that I hurt your beloved Qi Adi out of nowhere, and you even think I plot against your mother." Len said harshly

"I lost my child and you didn't even think about what happened and you just blame it to me. Do you know what you do to me?" Len said pointing angrily at Yuta

"Len please." Yuta said pleading

"No! I already did what you told me five years ago, I let you go, I agreed with your divorce even after I lost my child, you told me to leave alone and don't come near your family or Qi Adi again." Len said

"Len please listen to me." Yuta said he is now kneeling in front of Len.

"No! You listen to me this time Lee Yuta, you won't get near me or my family, and don't come near to my little angel's gravestone again, my little angel is not your child, you lost the right to be his father the day you believe his killer." Len said harshly before she started to walk

Yuta tries to hold Len but just in time the bodyguards held him and guided Len towards the car, he watch Len disappeared.

"Len please.." Yuta said still kneeling, the guards left him there.

Len is inside the car now but she's crying, she still remember that day of the accident when she woke up in the hospital.

--

Len woke up, she saw a white ceiling before she panic and look around and her eyes stop in front of Lee Yuta.

"Babe, what happened? How's the baby?" Len asked crying now but Yuta just look at her.

"Len, what did you do?" Yuta asked expressionless

"Babe please tell me what happened to our child." Len said trying to hold Yuta but Yuta just move away.

"You killed it, you killed the baby." Yuta said angrily now

"No, no, no, tell me you are joking, Yuta it's not funny!" Len shouted to Yuta

"You throw yourself to the stairs and plot against my mother who is just asking you why did you hurt Qi Adi." Yuta said

"Yuta that's not true, your mother push me!" Len shouted

"Stop lying Len! My brother Yohan already told me what Ran said to him, you push yourself to the stairs, stop lying!" Yuta shouted

"Yuta, you think I'm going to push myself to the stairs and killed our child? You think I'm going to hurt my own blood and flesh?" Len can't believe what she hearing.

"You just did, I'm not here to be with you, I'm here to asked you to sign this." Yuta said before throwing a folder in front of Len.

Len is crying, she can't believe Yuta thinks she killed her own child. Len opened the folder and as if Yuta really wants to kill her, inside the folder is a divorce papers.

"Sign it and do me a favor, don't come near me or my family again especially Qi Adi!" Yuta said

"Yuta listen to me." Len said now crying and looking at Yuta

"I don't need to listen, I need your signature!" Yuta shouted and Len just cries more.

"If I signed this, are you going to be happy?" Len asked Yuta before looking at his blank expression

"I'm so happy that I'm going to be free from a schemer like you." Yuta said and Len cries more

She just lost her child, her husband didn't even listen to her and now he is asking divorce, he believes the lies of the people around them.

Len lost her reason to live, Len just cries more before she signed the papers and give it to Yuta.

"One day, when you finally know the truth, I'm going to make sure that you will regret everything Lee Yuta." Len said before Yuta can get out of the room.

"I won't regret anything because Ran won't lie, even auntie Lita said she didn't saw anything, my family won't hurt you Len and they won't lie to me." Yuta said before leaving her alone.

Len is just crying until her family arrives but when her family arrives Len is crying too much and her head started to aches.

--

That day she lost everything, she suddenly regained her memories.

"Madam, are you alright?" The driver asked Len

"Yes I'm okay." Len said

"Okay, we are here already madam." The driver said again and Len look out and they are already on the house.

"Thank you." Len said before getting out

"Mommy! You are finally here." Bella is the first one who notice her.

Bella and Azim immediately hug her and she immediately smiles to them, she kiss both of their cheeks.

"Did you miss mommy?" Len asked and the two of them immediately nods

"We miss you lots and lots." Bella said with hand gestures.

"Really?" Len asked

"Yes mommy." Azim said this time.

"Daddy misses mommy too." A hand wrapped around Len's waist and she felt a kiss on her cheeks.

"Aww, I miss you all too." Len said

Akio look at Len, he is worried when he saw that Len's eyes looks like she just stop crying.

"Kids, why don't you play while I talk to mommy?" Akio asked

"Okay.." Bella and Azim said before running back to their toys, Akio look at Len.

"What happened?" Akio asked immediately and Len look at him.

"Akio, I visited my little angel but when I'm going home, I saw Lee Yuta." Len said truthfully and Akio look at her before he sigh.

"We both know that you will meet, but I didn't know that this meeting can be today." Akio said before hugging Len.