Chapter 3

I took my sit and waited for a hour to be out of this hell. The bell rang and everyone ran outside and went on the bus or to their car. I told my friends I see them later or tomorrow and walk to my car. When I was looking for my car keys I hear a voice.

~*~

Jack Gilinsky right be hind him I saw Abby car drove away.
Jack: Hey (Y/N)
(Y/N): Mum hi...??
Jack: Are you nervous or something because if I were standing near me I would be nervous to... 

Jack stare in my eyes saying those words and put my hair behind my ear. I remove his hand away from my face.
(Y/N): You are joking right begin around you please I don't look in a guy for who cocky and thinks he all that when his not!

I went in the car and drove off. When I pulled in the drive way I saw that my mom wasn't home and went inside to my room and texted the girls what happen.
Sam: Why don't you want Jack Gilinsky he so fuck hot and he popular.?
Alex: Every girl in school wants him!
(Y/N): Yea, every girl wants him but that doesn't mean I want him. His a player you didn't notice he has a new girl warped around his finger every week or at least a month.
Sam: I wouldn't mind being warped around his finger.
Alex: Shit. I wouldn't either , but there a party tomorrow night let's go!
(Y/N): I don't know about that I like my bed. And plus who going to drive when we are too drunk?
Alex: Come on (Y/N) its going to be fun I mean all you do is study and stay home... Come on have fun. Be young and reckless for a change.
Sam: And we haven't been out altogether we cand take a cab going and back.
(Y/N): Fine... Since we didn't go out together in a long time.

I went down stairs to fix some food for dinner and went in the living room to watch Pretty Little Lairs. After Pretty Little Lairs was over I washed dishes and hop in the shower. When I was in a shower I heard something.