Chapter 18

We went in and order what we wanted and sat against the wall and brought two tables together. I sat near the wall as Jack Gilinsky sat beside me and in form of me were Jack Johnson beside him was Samantha and the Alex. Jack J had come off a flirty way but Jack G he up his arm around my waist as I rest my head on his shoulder. Right after we sat and the girls making fun of Jack G and I it went silent when.

~*~

Emily she actually on the cheer squad and did keep Jack G form being a player for a long, long, long time since freshman year they were that off and on relationship. To me, I think that was his first love and that was the longest he stayed with a girl. He didn't become a player until junior year. He saw her open the door and looked at the menu looking for what to order. Johnson said its about to get hot in here. I left my head off his shoulder and he pulled back his arm and got up saying excuse me. He walked over to Emily I couldn't exactly hear what they were saying but she was laughing and putting her hands on his arm which was a big tell that she was flirting with Gilinsky.

In my head I don't know why I'm getting jealous I was one of them girls who gets a's and just have a small circle nothing to big.Now I'm becoming that girl who go out and party and care what boys think mostly my crush. I was the type to not be asked lot, not the usual girl guys go for such as Jonhson, Gilinsky or Wilk would go out with. Emily was the type they would go of she was on the cheer team and always pretty. I had this feelings that I  like Jack Gilinsky but I didn't want to since every girl dose except me well, used to. Every girl thought I had something wrong with me or something even my best friends. I see that Emily is flirting and Jack he already come off as a big flirt. Why was I getting so jealous? I'm not even his to be honest but Valentine's day is only a week away. which I was hoping he would be mine but at this moment I really don't know.

Jack Gilinsky POV

Just when we were laughing and joking around about Y/N and I. I see Emily my ex for almost 3 years but just 2 and a half. We were that off and on relationship but she walled in. Y/N picks up her head off my shoulder as I excuse my self to see Emily. She was my first love what was I supposed to do not say hi. I walked up and right away she hugs me and say the usual like ur still look the same Gilinsky. I just laugh and said the same. We talked a bit and ask what she was doing tonight but yea she moved on and now have a boyfriend name Brooks. Which was one of the guys who play football.  I just gave her one last hug and told her we should met up soon. She said ok and gave me a hug and I walked back to the table.

Jonhson gave me that look which was what did she say and give me the detail look. I just nod and pull out my phone and start texting him what she said and everything. Yea he did ask about Y/N , but Emily knew me and everything I might be a player. Emily she was my first in everything mostly my first love.

Y/N POV

Jack walked back to the table as Johnson gave him a look but not just any look. It was that best friend look only best friend knows. He just pulled out his phone and start texting. Same with Johnson. I look at the girls and they just shrug as they both pulled out their phone. I just took out my phone and check Instagram and Twitter. As I was on Twitter I saw Jack tweet.

Jack Gilinsky
@jackgilinsky

"Good to see her again" (picture)

I just back jealous of Emily why dose she have to be so pretty. I didn't know why I became jealous over Jack Gilinsky when I use to barely like him. I think I got feelings for Gilinsky. I'm not quite sure to be exact. We all out down our phones and start talking more and more about life. Jack was holding my hand right when I looked in his eyes I saw why I did like him. He smirk and ask what? I just said nothing as he just chuckled and kissed the back of my hand. I did the same to his and I hear someone taking a picture. I see that I got a notification form Instagram form Alex. It was the picture when we were kissing our hands at the sametime. It was just cute. The caption had stated "Cute Relationship/Goals!"

It was around 10:30pm and so we did have school so we all had to go home. As Jack was holding my hand as he walked me to my car. He had push me to my car making me lean on it as he puts his hand on my hips. Jack took his hand as he put it on the side of my face tucking back my hair behind my ear. He looked in my eyes as much as I love doing that seeing his brown eyes.  He kissed me gently on my lips a few times then Johnson had broke our kiss by yelling out "when are we going?" We both laugh as he kissed me one last time saying "I had fun! See you at school." I nod as I bit my lip as he pull his hand off me hips. I see him walk back to Johnson.

I unlock my car and head back home. I walk in as I saw my mother knocked out on the couch as I walk up the stairs to head to bed. Went to the bathroom as I took off my makeup, wash my face and brush my teeth. I already had my pj on so I just check my phone and went off to bed.