Chapter 29

I walked in and went to my room. I got a FaceTime call from Skate.
Skate: Heyyy!!! Y/N!!
Y/N: Hey Skate!
Sammy: Is that Y/N/N???
Y/N: Duh! Sammy BOI HEY!!!
Sammy: Aye it is! Ha hey girl! Come down to LA!! We already found our house!
Skate: After graduation you know where we going to be at!
Y/N: Going for spring brake only 3 more weeks for 2 weeks vacation.
Skate: Really for spring brake with you guys! It's going to be lit!!!
Sammy: Aye but Skate got to go and work now!
Skate: I guess Sammy the boss now!
Sammy: that's why they call me daddy!
Skate: Bye Y/N! Talk to ya later, love ya.
Y/N: Alright! Nate, love ya too.
~*~

I enter the room.
Alex: Hey there is a party on Friday! Want to go?
Sam: I don't !!!
Y/N: I don't want to either! Don't even think Gilinsky going! remember he kinda don't like drinking and plus all the other girls!
Sam: I can't! Not what happen last time! Never again!
Alex: Come on guys!!! Please I mean we had fun but you met one of the cutest guys and now his your boyfriend so!!! Which you say?
Y/N: Only if gilinsky go!
Sam: Only if Y/N go.
Alex: FaceTime Gilinsky!

FaceTime Gilinksky Boy💕😍
Jack G: Hey babe.
Y/n: Hey baby!
Alex: Gosh Y/N! Give me the phone! Hey Jack.
Jack G: Hey Alex. What's up?
Alex: Okay so there is a party going on Friday night and Y/N won't go if you don't and Samantha won't go if Y/N won't! So can you go please!!!
Jack G: I don't know Alex I mean I don't like to drink and plus I'm just going to be bored!
Alex: No you won't Y/N will be there!!!
Jack G: Yea drinking!
Alex: Please Jack!!!
Jack G: Fine!
Y/N: can I have my phone back now?!
Jack G: Hey babe!
Y/N: Hi.
Jack G: Hey I got to go but I talk to you later tonight right?
Y/N: Yea, bye babe! *kiss the screen*

I guess we are going out on Friday?
Alex: Hell yes!!
Y/n: Alright you guys need to go home! I'm so tried!
Alex: Why is it because you were up all last night getting it on with Gilinksy?!
Samantha: Alex! But did you have sex with him?
Y/N: Yes but you better not tell no one!
Alright let's me take you u
Guys home!

I dropped the girls off as I went to Starbucks because let's be honest here! I needed it! But I went home to see my mother asleep on the couch as i went to my room. I checked my Twitter and Instagram. I did snapchat some people and decided to get ready for bed. Right when I was getting ready for bed I get a FaceTime call from Gilinksky. I picked up making the ugliest face ever! As stupid as he is he did the same.

Y/n: I want you beside me! I miss you so much.
Jack g: how about we have a date night next Friday?!
I nodded and continue talking to him and actually ended up falling asleep on him. I mean it was 2am.
Jack g: Babe!!! Babe!! Did you fall asleep?! *screen shot* good night beautiful.
*hangs up*

*Friday after school*
I took the girls to my house when we got ready. I mean we just didn touch ups. I was wearing black jeans and a black long sleeve crop top that comes off the shoulder and wearing a chocker with black high top vans. It was 5pm and i was getting hungry. Jack came over with Johnson and took us to Taco Bell. We sat and ate. We talk about spring brake which was coming up very soon. We all decided to go California. I mean that's how far we got with the plans.

It was 7:39pm and it was time to leave for the party. The boys sat in the front when the girls and I sat in the back. When we arrive like a hour later we could hear the music from outside the house and everyone with a red cup or a glass bottle in their hand. Gilinsky put his hand on my waste and pulled me closer. When we walked in. Immediately someone came over to us and hand us a red cup which was a mix drink. It was pretty strong as I can say. The girls took a big gulp and was already done with the first cup. Right after they threw their cup someone came and gave them another one. A group of girls scream loud and took the girls. Johnson was a chick magnet. Right when the girls left another group of girls went over to Johnson.

I took a gulp and was done! I took Gilinsky hand and guide him to the kitchen. I found the kitchen and some random girl yell out "SHOTS!" Which was funny but I yell out "me!". I got a shot passed to me. The random girl nods her head to Gilinksky.
Random girl: Do you want a shot pretty boy?
Gilinsky: Nah, I'm good...
Random Girl: Come on! Done you want to get lose?! I mean we have Remi or vodka if you would like?!
Gilinsky: Nah I'm good!
Y/n: I want one of vodka and Remi!
Random Girl: trying to have fun?
I nodded as she passed one more shot for Jack.
Y/n: Which one is this for?
Random girl: Pretty boy.
I gave him the shot as a shot was in my hand. He looked at me as he didn't want to take it but of course I gave hime that one look just so he can take it. He took it out of my hand. I smiled as I said "Ready? One,two, three!" We hit the shit glass on the table for the people who aren't here and cheers for everyone who is and took the shot. I took the chaser with the red cup. Someone random said "That guy don't have a beer!" So a random guy gave him one. He chase the shot with his beer and kiss me. My face was turning blood shot red. I was feeling the shots. I saw the girls with the other group of girls dancing and Johnson dancing with the girls who walked up to him. He pulled me to a couch as I sat on his lap looking at the crowd.

I took out my phone to snapchat the view.
*open snapchat*
*takes picture*
Caption- At a party with my baby boy!
*takes video*
Y/N: Everyone having fun!! Me and babe! Chilling drinking! *kiss*

I put up my phone and grab his face and kissed him. I get up and put out my hand to hoping he would grab it. Lucky he took it. I pulled him to the dance floor as I start to grind on him. He holds my hips and guide them with the bet of the music. I could feel his little friend get bigger. He spines me around and catches me in his arm. As I almost fell.
JackG: I guess you fell for me?!
I laugh and kissed him as he brought me up slowly not even braking the kiss. I walked towards a wall and pin him.