Chapter 2

I felt like I was his new target trying to get me to be his. I'm not the kind to be with the boys. I only have really 2 close friends Alex, Sam which was short for Samantha. The bell rang and only one more period then home sweet home. I walk to 6th period with my best friend when I feel a tap on my shoulder. Turning a around in shock seeing ....

~*~

Jack (G) walked up to me but of course he just gave me back my pencil and said thanks and went up to his new girl Abby the girl who was in choir and could sing her little bitter heart out. Why did I say bitter because she thinks she has the voice of a angel.

As I saw Jack (G) walk off to see Abby as they turn around and start to talk I say Abby giving me the stank stare. In her even you could see what her eyes where telling you which said back off. To me why would I ever go with him just because he has that perfect smile, those gorgeous brown eyes, he can sing and he has a since of humor. No (Y/N) you do not like him! Right when the late bell rang you snap out of daydreaming and ran to class you made it in time, trying to catch your breath you say I'm here!
Teacher: Just in time (Y/N)

I took my sit and waited for a hour to be out of this hell. The bell rang and everyone ran outside and went on the bus or to their car. I told mg friends I see them later or tomorrow and walk to my car. When I was looking for my car keys I hear a voice.

~
Author Note
Sorry if its short but this is my fist time doing a dirty fan fiction and if you want to stop reading before it get dirty which would be in like chapter 10 or 15 then you have been warned. Vote for it if you like it.