Chapter 20

I nodded as I lay down and we spooning watch TV.  Right when the show ended the pizza came just in time.  Jack got up and paid. I sat up and fix myself a bit. The new show began. I got a slice of pizza as he went and got two Cokes. We ate and laugh and watch PLL. He laugh at me a few times tell me I'm cute when I'm all in the moment with the show.  He got up and threw the pizza box away.  He came to the couch as I took all the space. He gave me a smirk as he laid on top of me with his hands around my hips and his head on my chest. I run my finger in his hair as he close his eyes and relax. The the middle of the show and he start to open his eyes to wonder why I stop. He looks up and saw I was watching the show obviously. Jack started to kiss my stomach which tickle but which was turning me on a little bit. I laugh and say stop which he continues to tease me.

~*~

I laugh as I say stop.  He stopped and kissed my cheek making a big sigh telling me he want to do something. He got up and went to the restroom  when I sat up. Right when he came back I didn't know that he was leaning against the door frame.  He laughed when I scream "Ah I have to wait til next week!" he walked towards me as he sat down and say "your so cute babe." as he grab my chin gently.I look away because of my blushing. He chuckles and put his hand on my leg. He gets up and held his hand out for me to grab it. So I did, he leaded me up stairs towards his door. He turns on his Xbox and put on Netflix. I sat in his bed going though my phone. I text the girls and check Instagram and Tweeter.  He up on 21 and Over which was one of my favorite actors and comedy movie.  We laugh, as the movie was at the end I got a text from Skate.  Asking if I could hang with was really a bad time since we are kinda on a date.  I don't want to say no but I didn't want him to come over here.  So I just texts him the truth that I was on a date and that I'm sorry and I will make it up with a pinky promise.

He don't respond but I just continue to watch. By 30mins later the movie was over which we stretch. This time we watched a scary movie. Jack move closer to me as he put his arm around my shoulder as I placed my head on his shoulder.  I jumped and scream a few time because I didn't like things that jumps out of no where but I did like horror movies. He laugh as I jump a few times in his arms. I punch him playful saying it's not funny!  He just laugh and say "there's nothing to be scared of I'm here! " with a smile on his face.  When I heard him say that I looked deep in his brown beautiful eyes sparkled.  I just laughed and looked at the TV because my cheeks became a right red like a rose. I jump a few more in his arms and hugged me tighter and closer towards his body. It made me feel clam and save in his arms.

I look up as I kissed his jaw line. Which was sharp enough to give me a cut but thank god it didn't. He let out a little moan as I kissed his neck and collar bone. He let's out a "fuck!" here and there when I hit his sweet spots. I turn over completely and sit on his lap feel his hand go from my back, to waist then my ass.  He pitched my ass which made me jumps and actually turned me on a bit.  I continue to kiss him sweet spots to make sure I left my mark on him.  He took the bottom of my shirt and pulled it off of my body with leaving me in my bar and joggers.  He stop my section to admire my breast. He kissed it as I man in pleasure. He stop as he grab my chin to bring me into a kiss. I felt his tongue swiped the bottom of my lip asking for permission to explore my mouth. I gave him access to explore my month as he took his shirt off and kissed my neck,shoulder blade and collar bone. which turn me on so much. As his one hand was behind my neck to give support and one oh my waist as I grind and feel his little friend grow bigger.

All i want right now was him. I wanted him inside me I wanted to be close with him and feel him. As I pull away from him and giving him kisses down his tone abs getting closer to his little friend. When I was making my marks on his abs, I begen to rub my hand up and down on top of his sweats feeling him yell out fuck and moan here and there. Right when I was about to pull his sweats dowwn he stoped me. Which was odd i really didnt know why he stoped me for.
Jack G: Wait Y/N!
(Y/N): What baby?
Jack G: I don't want to do this when your not mine!
(Y/N): Then let me be yours!  (sat up)
Jack G: You will be mine just patience. (looking at my face to make me understand)
(Y/N): You can call me when you decide if you want me or Emily back!

As I put on my bar and grab my things slipping on my shoes. Right when I was about to head down stairs. He grabs my arm firmly but making sure he not hurting me.