Chapter 5

Wes helped me get the table ready and stuff, he got the beard out of the oven and placed it on the table. My mother grab 2 wine glass and Jessica grab the white wine. When Wes and I just drank Coke. We ate dinner while Jessica and mother embarrass us talking about how we were babies but I could till they were having to much they were almost done with the bottle. So I excuse myself from the table and ran up to my room while I hear a knock.

~*~

I heard a knock on the door and ask "Who there" and I get a reply "Its Wes" I response "Come in". He walked in and ask "Can I join , I mean its boring down there." "Sure I guess." As I say as he walked towards my bed and sit.  "You can watch something if you want I was just studying." He nodes and look at my notes what I was studying for. "I can help I know this, this shit easy." I say "sure." And he grab my notes and quizzed me on a few math questions. As he had to teach me what it was he leads in a little closer but by down stairs you can her our moms laughing like there having a great time.

"So you just add this to get the answer?"

"Yep, you get it now?" Wes said as he made eye contact. His pretty brown eyes and his jaw line was perfect but I wasn't falling for him that hard now. I say in a cheerful voice "Yay, I get math!" We both laugh when he put his had on my knee and put down the notes and grab my chin gently. Right when I knew he was about to kiss me, I got saved by a text. I pull away and read the text. It was a text from Sam thank god she needed me. But I don't want him to be mine.

Sam:So want to go to Starbucks and study?

(Y/N): Sure, I have to tell you something meet you up in 20.

I was still just checking my phone so I wont have to make eye contact with Wes. It was a awkward silents but it broke when his mother was screaming " Where Wes?" He looked at me and I got up and went down stairs when his mother was at the door. Both of our moms were staring at us like we did something. I could tell they were talking about us because they were whispering to each other like teenage girls. I said by to Jessica and Wes which was awkward and we wave goodbye as they drove off. I try to ignore my mother because I know she was going to ask why he was up there. so i run up the stairs and grab my book bag and laptop and my charger and yell "Bye going to see Samantha." and walk to my car and turn on some music and drove to Starbucks. When I arrive I saw Sam over in the corner typing and sipping her coffee. I walk over and sit right across from her. She got up and hugs me and then sat down and told me to go get my coffee. I order my coffee because I'm in love with coffee because coffee life. but she brakes the  silents of us typing and said " What was the thing you needed to tell me?" I total forgot about that and forgot but remember fast and response quickly.

"Wes my mom best friend son tried to kiss me!"

Sam: Do you mean the one I met at the New years party?

(Y/N): Yes! He was trying to kiss me, we were studying and we were in like a moment!

Sam: Wait did you guys actually kiss? And I would hit that to be honest he so fucking hot!

(Y/N): No! you won't and I mean he almost did.

We continue to study and drink coffee to stay awake when we were was about down around 7:30 we said goodbye and went home. I put on music like always and head home. When I walked in I saw my mom sitting on the couch watching TV. I tried to ignore her because I knew she was going to ask about Wes and I didn't want to talk about that with her. She would think k I actually like him I don't like like him I like got a little crush on him. But right when I put a foot on the first step she calls me in the living room.

Mom: So why was Wes up stairs?

(Y/N): I don't know but he was helping me in math because I'm horrible in math.

Mom: So nothing happen?

(Y/N): No! Nothing happen.

I quickly run up stairs and get in some cozy cloths and took off my make up when I get a facetime call from Alex. I answer and say hello. We talk and talk about stuff and other stuff and it was around midnight hung up and got ready for tomorrow which thank god it was Friday.