Chapter 12

They both couldn't believe that. They were both in shock and said Shut up like playfully. I told them that I text them later but when j was talking to the girls Jack was having a little conversation with Skate.

~*~

Jack Gilinsky POV

When Y/N went up stairs I had a little chat with the new guy. To be honest his not that bad he can rap and he had some cool tats at a young age.
Skate: Hi I'm Skate.
JackG: Jack.
Skate: So how you know Y/N?
JackG: Last night, I help her and she was drunk and I took her home. How you know Y/N?
Skate: I have classes with her and she showed me around school.
JackG: If you don't mind but do you like Y/N?
Skate: No nothing like that now I just moved.
JackG: Alright, so what do you want to do for living?
Skate: I want to be in the music industry.
JackG: Me too, I'm in choir that's how everyone know me. I'm the boy who good looking and can sing.
Skate: Oh I rap.
JackG: Plan is to move to California with my best friend who raps. We make vines and people seem to like it. We should do a song together.
Skate: I have the same plans to go out to California and rap. I think we should do a song.

By then Y/N walked down and was ready to leave. I gave a bro hug to Skate and said bye to the girls. She hugged Skate and thank him for taking care of the car.

Y/N POV

I walked down after I said goodbye to the girls which just standing at the stairs. I saw Jack gave a bro hug to Skate and I hug and said thanks to him for taking care of my care by then it was 7pm. I got a call form my mom. I answer and she asked " where i was and when was I coming home." I told her soon. Jack walked me to my car where I lean against it. To me he did come up to me near the first semester of the 2nd and was acting cocky that time and was dating Abby. I wonder if he knew what he was and if he was loyal to any girl he had? 

He was standing in front of me with one hand in his pocket and the other on the back of his neck. This was hot to me but I was blushing hard i could feel it. He chuckled and asked "why are you blushing? are you shy?" I laugh and response " Shy around you please. your lucky you even got a date with me, your lucky I'm a nice person." "what do you mean nice don't you mean sassy?" My jaw drop from the response I got back from him. I chuckled and push him playfully but when I push him near his chest his grab my wrist and pulled me in closer then we was. 

I had forgot that I was in Alex's drive way and felt like i was being watched by them so I look at front door and saw them looked through the windows. They quickly back away form the window like they weren't watching. I gave Jack a look and he look towards the window since that's where my eyes were going to let him know. He took a step back and had my hand in his and said " see you tomorrow at 7 Y/N." I took a step closer to him and said ok looking into his eyes and smiled and kissed his cheek and said "see you then." he walked away and got in his car and I got in mine. We went the oppose direction of each other.

In the car ride I couldn't believe that I was falling for him slowly but I knew that I was but i didn't want to get hurt which was the scary part. I start to think like what happen if he is like I thought about a player always jumping form girls to girls. I get attach to people and its hurt me. When I finally I arrive at my home with Starbucks I could go though the front door with no worries. I grab my book bag , purse and Starbucks before I got out the car. I unlock the front door and walk up to my room and set down my shit that I had. Then I walked back down to put my cloths to the dryer. My mom was cook dinner and we mostly just eat in the living room if our shows on or we just eat by our self. I had just ate in my room did what I need to do that night and text my main people at the moment.  ( Skate,Alex,Sam, & Jack G) I turned on music and going trough my feed seeing a vine from the Jacks.

I did what I did when I like the vine which was like and revine it. It was around 12am and I knew I had to go to bed. I got ready for bed did my face care and wash my dish and once again cheek my phone. Right when I turn my light off  I got a text.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N

Thank you so much for 1000 ahh thank you but keep voting and comment if you want more books for something and vote if you like and again thank you for 1000 views.