Chapter 30

I put up my phone and grab his face and kissed him. I get up and put out my hand to hoping he would grab it. Lucky he took it. I pulled him to the dance floor as I start to grind on him. He holds my hips and guide them with the beat of the music. I could feel his little friend get bigger. He spines me around and catches me in his arm. As I almost fell.
JackG: I guess you fell for me?!
I laugh and kissed him as he brought me up slowly not even braking the kiss. I walked towards a wall and pin him.
~*~
I break the kiss. I looked down as blushing. He brings my face up and smiled and kissed my lips once again. I walked away as I knew that's he was coming after me. He holds my hips as he pin me to the wall. He grab my hand and lead me up stairs. He found a empty room as I sat on the bed. He locked the door behind him and grab my face and lead in and kissed me. It started to get heated.. and it stop once someone knocked on the door. We broke the make out session and put our foreheads together like a movie as we looked into each others eyes. He got up and peep through the door to see who it was. Duh it was Johnson.

JackJ: I HAVE TO TALK TO YOU BRO!

JackG: I'm a little bit busy!! What do you need? Cant this wait until after?

JackJ: Not this one!!

Gilinsky walked out and talked to Johnson I couldn't quite hear him but I can tell they were talking about them moving to Cali asap. Which really got me worried.. What happen if we don't get to finish High school together? This is great news but it kinda sad that we just started this little love thing. I guess one spring break we going to be looking for a house out in Cali more then having the spring brake that I wanted with the boys and the girls. I guess this could be great for the both of us I just don't want him to leave too soon. He enter into the room and look sad.

Y/N: What's wrongs babe?

JackG: Nothing I just have to really tell you some bad news..

I was tarried what he was going to say next. Y/N: Yes, What's is it?

JackG: Babe the week before spring break I'm going to be going to Cali before you and the girls because we are going to look for a house and basically I'm coming back with you guys for testing then back up there with Skate and Sammy.

Y/N: So your leaving before us...

JackG: Basically.

JackG: Alex are you okay??...

Alex: Shut the fuck up Gilinsky!

Sam: The party is inside lets go back!!

JackJ: I was about to get some girls number!

Alex: Oh please, your one of the popular boys at school! You can get any girl number its that easy for you Johnson!

Y/N: Alex lay off!!

Alex: Sorry just telling him how easy it is for him to get a girls number! Your so full of yourself!

Y/N: Alex really lay off!! For real stop!!! It's time for you to go home!! All of us!!

Gilinsky: It's getting late and its time to go home. Alex and Sam need to go home they are pretty wasted and Johnson your buzzed but you need to go hone also and Y/N is buzzed too and im driving home so lets go home!!

After Gilinsky had put them in place. We walked to the car as both of the girls smelled like vodka and Johnson in the front just resting and me in the middle of my two best friend. I started to think. When would the boys leave and when they would come back or would they even come back to walk the stage? I think it was even to early to think about walking the stage or even the football flied. We haven't even taken the S.A.T. It was about 3 weeks until spring break and I was excited but I was kinda worried if they would come back before? I realize that we were at Gilinsky house. He woke up Johnson as he got up and looked confused as I tried to get the two girls off of me! Gilinsky got Alex off of me and carried her into the basement which was like Gilinsky owe hang out space. Johnson carried Sam into the basement. They put them on the guest bed and Johnson in the couch where I was sleeping in Gilinsky room.

I change into Gilinsky shirt and took off my cloth. Gilinsky went down stairs as I hop into his bed. I charge my phone since it was dead and drifted off to sleep. Next morning I see Gilinsky holding me as I look up and saw him smiling at me.

JackG: Good morning beautiful!

Y/N: Good morning handsome!

I gave him a kiss. Then someone knocked on the door. Jack yells "Who is it?". It was Johnson. He came in and sat on the computer chair looking at us. Johnson had a bit of a hangover i could say.

JackG: What's up?

JackJ: What happened last night? I had Sam in my arms? or Alex?.. I'm not sure i didn't see really.. i threw up this morning..

Gilinsky and I just laughed at what he said. He was holding his head and just trying to rub her eyes. I went down stairs to see the girl but they was still sound asleep. I walk back up to see Gilinsky in the kitchen. Again. Cooking some breakfast for us. Johnson trying to help but just mostly, looking confused because he was just standing there trying not to throw up. I sat at the couch and just turned on the tv. When you hear footsteps in the back and it was Alex. Rubbing her eyes looking confused. Like she didn't know where she was.

Y/N: Rise and shine!
Alex & Johnson: Shhhh!
Gilinsky just laughing. Alex walks over to me put her head on my lap. I gave her a head rub when she got up and ran to the bathroom. Just hearing her throw up. Gilinsky shouts please closed the door!  Alex just gave him the finger and closed the door. Next, was Sam.
Y/N: Sleeping beauty!
Sam: Shh... Be quite! To early!
Gilinsky: it's like noon now?! I think?

Gilinsky cooked the best food for us! Gosh I was fucking blessed! He gave everyone plates when Alex coming out the bathroom looking totally rough. Gilinsky cooked eggs and bacon. Johnson got the oj. Everyone ate and Sam broke the silence asking what happen. I told her what happen. The girls and I did the cleaning. Gilinsky and Johnson watched tv.

Gilinsky got his keys and everyone got in the car. Blasting music and just chilling in the car. Jack no paying attention running a red light. A truck ram into jack's jeep.