Chapter 9

We laugh and pulled up into Alex drive way. Alex unlocks the door and yells out saying she home but no one was home because she didn't get a response. Samantha went in the bathroom when Alex and I went in Alex room. She just put on music and put on a little more make up and straight her hair. I did the same but I had touch up my make up and curl my hair. It was a normal teen party with music, food and drinking. So we wore normal cloth and and when we were done Sam came in and did her make up and put her hair up. Then I saw my screen light up and it was.

~*~

Skate asking when the party and if he could come over. I text him the address and told him to hurry because it was almost 8 and the girls where almost finished. I was just sitting on the bed charging my phone looking through my phone and snapchating people back and things teen do. I got a text form Skate saying his here. Since he didn't know this part of the city his mom dropped him off and said he be staying at his friends house. Plus Alex mom was gone for 2 days and coming back on Monday for a trip for work. So I hear the bell rang and I ran to go get it. I saw Skate at the door and open it up and hugged him and told him to come in and follow me to Alex room, which he did.
Skate: Nice place Alex.
Alex: Thanks.
(Y/N): I'm getting a drink, anyone want anything?
Alex and Sam: Water please.
Skate: I go with you.

So Skate and I went down stairs and grave the water bottles.
Skate: So I'm just going for it! Do you have a boyfriend?
(Y/N): No I kindahad one but it didn't work out well and I have trust issues so.
Skate: Oh can I ask what happen ?
(Y/N): Well since you already asked mum he chatted on me with long distance when I try to surprise him.
Skate: Oh sorry to hear that. If you were mine you would be only mine.

He walked towards me and put my hair behind my ear and said those words looking in my eyes. Then the girls yell out "what you guys doing?" I said "nothing be right there." And I walked up there with the waters. But knowing the girls that question us and asked what happen I became red as a rose. I quickly said "nothing" and Skate laugh because he thought it was cute. We decided to not call the taxi because Skate said he could drive and don't drink that much as we girls plan to. So I let Skate drive my car. I turn on music and ask Skate if he know how to drive as a joke and he laugh and said "give me the keys." (Smirks) I told him where to go since it was at one of the jocks house.

We arrive around 9 and you could tell what house was the party house. It was a lot of teens outside cars and loud music. Since this was the last year and almost half of the semester the jock decided to celebrate and posted a tweet saying party at his house of us senior for making half if the years of hell.  So why not have fun for hard work. We get out and Skate locked the doors and we walked in and people gave us red plastic cups full of beer. I look at Skate asking if he can hold it together. He nodes and only drank one cup because he remember he had to drive. We talked with a groups of friends and introduce Skate to everyone. Some girls came up to Skate flirting and asking to dance eh didn't want to be rude and said no so he dance and that boy kinda moves.

I try to take my mind off of him because I did come here to have fun.
Person: Yea so how you guys been?
Alex: Great! Happy to celebrate half of semester.
Sam: Only another half to go.

Everyone dream yea!
(Y/N): My cups empty I'm going to get some.

I walked over to the kitchen and try to put beer in my cup when it didn't work out right so I got a bottle.
Jack J: Need help?
(Y/N): Yea. (Smiling)
Jack J: Let me see.

I gave hime the bottle and he grab the lighter off the table and pop off the cap.
Jack J: Here you go.
(Y/N): Thanks.

We cheer and talked for a bit.
Jack J: I never got your name.?
(Y/N): I'm Y/N and your Jack Jonhson right?
Jack J: Yes indeed. (Chucked)
(Y/N): So where's your crew?
Jack J: My crew?
(Y/N): Yea, Jack Gilinsky and Sam.
Jack J: Some where around here.
(Y/N): Oh well thank you and nice netting you I have to get back to my friends.

Walk back to my friends to see them dancing. They saw me and pulled me in to the dance floor. You can see some girls dance like they don't know how to move to the beat and some girls dancing like there is no tomorrow. But I stop and say that Skate was leaning against the wall look at me and smiled and another girl walked up to him. They went to the floor and started to dance.  This other girl tried to dance with him and it went to a dance battle and I left to sit down. It made me uncomfortable because I saw propel making out and beside me was Sam and Violet. Which was nasty so I got up and went towards the bathroom. I was trying to breath because I was kinda having a anxiety attack. I just clam myself down and walk out like nothing happen. I went down starts and grab a another bottle after another. I did shot too so by now j was drunk. 

I was so drunk that I could not even walk right. I walk outside and sit down. I saw some there. It was a random good looking guy. He was popular on the football team name Jake.
Jake: Hey your name is?
(Y/N): My name is Y/N.
Jake: Why are you out her your to beautiful to be out here alone.

He said as he put his hand on my knee. I too a big glup of beer and didn't really cars what happens next. His hand went higher and higher when his thumb went across my face. He grab my chin and looked at my eyes then my lips to give me a sign that he wanted to kiss me. Then he leans in and kiss me. We just start kissing and my legs went across his body where I was sitting on him. I start going up and down and arch my back. He let a little moan. Then he swipe his tongue on my bottom lip to let access to let me know he want to put it in my mouth. Then it turns into a make out section.  But I didn't want to go that far.
Jake: Let's go somewhere private.
(Y/N): No I don't want to.
Jake: But this is hot babe and don't you feel my boner under you.
(Y/N): Yes, but I don't Wang to have sex when your not mine.
Jake: Then let's make out up stairs.

I nodes and he grab my hand. I know this was going to end bad but fuck it. He knocks on the door to make sure if anyone was here and no one was here. He lay on the bed.
Jack: Come over here babe.

I did as he said and start kissing him making out again.I sat to grin on him going up and down.
Jake: Fuck! Girl!

I gave a smirk and continue to make out. I felt his bulge get bigger. But he tried to unbutton my my pants and take off my shirt but I move his hands. We stop making out.
Jake: Y/N let me make you feel good!
(Y/N): No!
Jake: I can be the best you ever had.( lick his lips and grab my wrist.)
(Y/N): Jake I said no!

I try to pull away but he held on tight. I stand up and try to pull even harder. He got up and grab me and push me against the door. I start to get scared and scream. He try to cover my mouth but I bit his hand. He pushed me hard on the floor. I try going for the door  but she flips me over and start to kiss me rough. I bit his lip and try to go to the door again and scream. Finally someone hear me and open the door. Bit I was hurt and scared I couldnt see that's how drunk I was. I rub my eyes and saw it was .