Chatper 27

He sat next to me as he put in a movie which I wasn't really didn't pay attention to. After our 3rd glass we were done with the bottle which got me tipsy but I still was okay. I wanted some food so I got the ice cream and cuddle with Jack as his arm was around my waist. I put up the ice cream after eating half of it. We started to watch a scary movie around 5 since we couldn't sleep but we had school in 2 hours. I got scared as I went into Jack chest as he warp his arm giving me a careful hug to protect me. He put his finger and grab my chin softly right when we made eye contact. His face was a centimeter away from my face. He crash his lips into mine as he grab my face and swipe his tongue on my bottom lip for him to explore my mouth.

~*~

I do as I please. It was a make out session. For a good 30min after so the movie was over and he decided to put on some music. It was cheesy but all we did was continued our make out session. After a good 30min he started to make his move as he put his hand behind my neck as he breath down my head and kissing my sweet spots as he leave his marks. I stopped him as I kissed his lips and bit the bottom gently. I push him and get on top.

Jack G: Are you the boss now?

I just smirk and winked at him as I just told him to shut up and kiss me. As he did as he was told. I took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and leggings. He stop me and looked at my body. He pulled me closer and started to kiss my chest and stomach. As what he does best is leave his marks. He unhooked my bra with just one hand which had me in surprise. I pull away and laugh as he asked what. I said nothing and just took off his shirt.

His sexy toned abs where just perfect. I cash my lips into his as I work my way down his neck to his collar bone. Going from top to his chest. It was hard and soft I mean he did have soft skin like a baby bottom; not joking. I left my marks on him as I grind up and down on his friend. He moan fucked which I quite did like. He crash his lips on mine and said "I can't take this no more Y/N!" I laugh and smirk as he flipped me over and he became controlled. He kissed me as his hands were on my hips as he work his way to take off my pants. I help him take off his leaving him in boxers and me in my underwear. He smirked and whisper in my ear and said "I'm going to destroy you" I bit my lip as he started to kiss my hips. On exactly my hip bone which turned me on so much. He opens my legs and started to tease me a bit by licking and kissing my clit. He smiled and just made me wanted him more. He did some more teasing after he looked at me. He started to make me moan from his work. He kissed, lick and sucked on my clit making me moan loudly. He placed his finger in and started to pump in and out making me almost cum.

Y/N: Jack !!! I'm going to....

Jack: Yes? Babe?

Right before I could say what I need to he stopped and made me taste myself. He got on top, as a quarter away from my face. I whisper in his ear.

Y/N: Your turn!

I flipped him over and started at his abs down to his boxers he took them off as I watched. He kissed me as I got on top grind myself on top of his friend. He just moan out here and there. I stopped and tease him. I got down and started to suck and play with his little friend. I just kissed and lick the top of it making him want me more and more.

He looked at me and smile.

Jack g: Y/N!!! Stop teasing I want you know!

Y/n: What am I doing? *smirking*

I did as he said. He moan fuck loud. I bob my head up and down on his friend. After I did, he pulled me up and kissed me. He flipped me over and told me that it's might hurt. I mean I had sex once but I was wasted. I didn't really remember that night it was all a blur. But since then I haven't had the pleasure. I nod as he put it in slowly. I yelled out FUCK!!! He put this hand over my hand and said "SHHH!! Y/N your to loud." I bit my lip as he pump in and out faster and faster. He was amazing as I never had done it before.