Chapter 14

I open the door and hear my mom with Jessica. I wanted to hurry to my room to make sure Wes was not here. Thank he wasn't because I was going on a date and would have made that more awkward. I said hi and told them I was going on a date tonight at seven. They both ask who and I just said a guy form school and they did to be save.  I just ran to my room and clean my purse since it had trash and I need gum just in case. I did decided to change to something else. It was white high waste jeans and a black crop top baseball tee with some black Converse. Just in 30min he would be here. I check my hair charge my phone real quick and charge my portal able charger just in case.It was 7 sharp, he was right on time. He knock on the door.

~*~

Right before I could get the door I saw my mom open it and welcome him in. I saw the big smile on his face when he walked in. I was like half away on the stairs and I can hear my mom ask questions.
Mom: So what's your name?
Jack G: I'm Jack Gilinsky ma. (Smiling and gave a hand shake)
Mom: What a nice gentlemen.
Jack G: Thank you.

I came down with my purse on my shoulder and my phone in my hand.
(Y/N): Mom! I'm sorry. (Smiling)
Jack G: No she's fine, and you won't be needing that purse.
Mom: His a keeper. Maybe I should get to know you a bit more how about you come over next week?
Jack G: I would love to.

I put down my purse but grave my keys and gum. Grab his hand and said let's go.
Jack G: It was nice meeting you L/N.
Mom: You to Jack now take care of my daughter.

He open the door for me and I felt my mom watch us go to the car. He open the car door for me. My mom wave bye as we drove off to dinner. He really did think this out. It took a hour to get where we needed to eat. But we played music and sing to me which was adorable.

(Y/N): So where are we going?
Jack G: I hope u don't mind sushi.
(Y/N): Not at all.

We sing some songs and laugh about stuff. We finally arrive and he open my door ask get out I say thank you and as I walked off he close it and walk beside me. He open the door and ask for the dinner for 2. We get a booth near the window were we saw the beautiful city lights. We order our food and talk about the future and personal stuff just to get to know him better.
(Y/N): So what do you want to do after high school?
Jack G: I want to pursue music, I'm not that great in school but with me singing I see myself doing that. With my best friend of course see he raps I sing. If you didn't know Sam Wilk he raps to also Skate. They understand where I'm coming form. Just me and Jack we are just making music on this little app and people are getting to like it.
(Y/N): Wow, you guys are becoming big really.
Jack G: Yea, and I want to go out to California to purse this dream. I also got some really close friends that I use to go on tour with but they are making it big in LA and it would be nice. I love it here but California is pretty grate to.
(Y/N): Yea I feel the same way but I want to go to Standford. So hey I might see you. So ever brought a girl here ? Or are you going to be chessy and say I'm your first you brought.
Jack G: Wow just drop the bomb. (Chuckled) um you are the actually first to take out to sushi on the first date!
(Y/N): That key word was first date! I like that. (Smiled)

Just knowing how deep he was it was just cute and hot how he look with just a black tee with a sweater and some black jeans. We had to look pretty warm since it was the beging of Feb. Our food came quickly it was great and he say after we ate " time for desert!" He called the waiter over and ask " excuse me but can we have the fry ice cream please?" The waiter nodes. I was like confuse because I never had fry ice cream.

Jack G: Never had fry ice cream?
(Y/N): No not really never heard of it!
Jack G: I guess you will try today. You love it trust me.

The waiter comes with the fry ice cream which was actually really good. He payed and open the door to leave. It was going to take a hour to go back down form the city. But I didn't think he was going to take me out somewhere else. He surprise me with ice skating. We skate for about a hour when I had fell several times. I had fun, he can actually be a sweet, nice and cocky at some times.

When we had walked back to the car he put his arm around me. It was going to take a long time going home but I knew that my mom wasn't going to be home until 3 or something. She text me that she was out with Jessica and that she said behave my self and Jack can't come in. What she doesn't know won't hurt her. By then we were half way home we sang songs and laugh and talk some more. He hold my hand when he was driving. But he did have this on so form Trey Songz Slow Motion which was my favorite song at the moment. I had to dance to it so I was grinding and moving my hits in the sit. I could tell he was staring. I just laugh and say what? "Your so fucking hot." I start to blush and said "eyes on the road please."