Chapter 10

I try to pull away but he held on tight. I stand up and try to pull even harder. He got up and grab me and push me against the door. I start to get scared and scream. He try to cover my mouth but I bit his hand. He pushed me hard on the floor. I try going for the door  but she flips me over and start to kiss me rough. I bit his lip and try to go to the door again and scream. Finally someone hear me and open the door. Bit I was hurt and scared I couldn't see that's how drunk I was. I rub my eyes and saw it was.

~*~

Jack Gilinsky he was not the type to drink that much he knew when to stop drinking and plus he was going to drive the guys home I think. Jack really didn't mind drinking just but he dosed like when people get drunk and didn't like when people cant control them self. I had a blur vision and couldn't see who was it so I kinda was unsure but I went in the corner because I was scared but I knew who it was because I could hear Jack Gilinsky voice. I was scared I was having a anxiety attack and I kinda just closed my eyes and clam myself down hearing Jack and Jake fighting.
JackG: The fucking going on!
Jake: Pop star get out! This is between that bitch and me (pointing Y/N)
JackG: Excuseme ! Pop star? your jealous how I get more girls then you?
Jake: You better back off! That whore was about to have sex! (Smirking and push Jack)
JackG: Don't think she wants you she was screaming to get away from you! ( push back Jake)
Jake: Bitch you don't know what was about to happen. ( he push Jack one more time)

Jack had cling his fist.
JackG: I can see that she don't want your ass because your a fucking asshole!
Jake: Bitch leave this party before I beat your ass!
JackG: Fuck No swing first because then it be a fair fight! Your a asshole she was clearly trying to get away from your ass your trying to rape one of these girls!
Jake: Rape no think she wanted to have sex with me! ( push Jack almost lost his balance)

Jake was tried of the truth because Jack was pointing out the truth. He cling his fist and swing at Jack making him almost lost his balance but Jack recover quickly and punch him in the face. Hard enough to knock him out.
JackG: Bitch!

He went to the corner and carry me down stairs. He took me out side to the car. I kinda panic because I don't see who had me in their arms . I had black out a bit form my anxiety attack. But I saw who had me in their arms and I start to scream and kick.
(Y/N): Let me go!!
Jack G: OK! OK! Calm down!(sets me down)
(Y/N): Let me go!
JackG: I just saved you form getting rape! A thank you would be nice!
(Y/N): I didn't ask for your help I could have handle it my self thank you very much!
JackG: Your welcome and your drunk.
(Y/N): No I'm not I'm perfectly fine.

You can smell the reek of alcohol on me form thousands miles away.
JackG: Yes you are I can smell it and you can't even walk straight!

He was right but I could care less that point. He grab my wrist and said " You need to clam down." I then pass out form being drunk. I really didn't know what happens after I heard him say I need to clam down.

Jack Gilinsky POV

Seeing how drunk Y/N was it was sad. I really didn't like to drink that much so I drunk only about 2-3 bottles but Y/N you could smell it off of her. I just saved her form getting raped from this douche Jake his on the football team. I was up stairs going to the bathroom and i hear screaming saying help so I go in to see whats going on I see Y/N in the corner scared and when i was fighting Jake she passed out it was weird but she was scared. So I carry her out side to get fresh air and she woke up. screaming and shouting "let me go!" I do as she said and let her go. But then she gets mad at me for saving her. I tried to clam her down but then she just passed out in my arms which was scary. Her friends saw me carry her asleep and walked fast towards me but I know they were drunk. 
Alex: What the fuck happen?!
Sam: Let her go!
JackG: I take her home don't worry I will take care of her.
Alex: Fine.
Sam: You better take her home and no where else. Not you dare try something with her!
JackG: Alright! Can you tell  Jack Johnson that I went home and can you take him home?

They both node and I put Y/N in the back sit. I drove home where no one was home thankfully. I went up stairs and lay her on my bed and pulled the blanket over her. I brush my teeth and change cloths but I sleep on the computer chair because i didn't want to let her feel uncomfortable. people say I'm a player which I'm not the girls I go with brake me of after I have sex with them and never get to know me like Abby. The longest girl I had was Ana , we got to know each other but she had moved on and didn't feel the same but Y/N she different I like her something different.

Y/N POV

It was 8am when I work up my make up was horrible my hair was a mess had a huge headache and reek of beer and vodka.  I just wanted to throw up I felt sick to my stomach. My head felt like it was banged against the wall several times. But I rub my eyes and try to get a clear view of the room. I did panic because I was scared I didn't know where I was but I saw Jack Gilinsky sleeping. I sat up trying to remember what I did what happen. How did I get here? Did I do anything I won't sober? Thank god he had a restroom in his room.

I ran towards the bathroom and throw up. I was think to myself great impression begin drunk and throwing up in his bathroom and looking like trash and smelling like who knows what. I hear a knock at the door.
Jack G: Can I come in?

He open the door slowly. In my mind I was like great the most poplar boy see me like trash ugh.
Jack G: Are you OK? I go get you some water.

He went out and cane back with a bottle of water saying "here you go." I node and he pull my hair back helping me. He rub my back trying to make me feel not as bad.
Jack G: What happen last night?
(Y/N): I don't know I was drunk I just remember... (Throw up then wipe with my mouth with my hand) I was making out with Jake and he tried something..(throw up some more) then you took me out side say calm down. How did I get here?
Jack G: I saved you and you passed out form having a panic attack I think? Was he trying to rape you?
(Y/N): Yes! Thank you for doing that and sorry if I was a dumbass last night.
Jack G: You wasn't that bad.

After  I was done trowing up it was around 11am. Istill look like I was a wreck. I just keep thing nice first impression.
Jack G: I bet your parents are worried sick I should take you home.
(Y/N): No my mom is home I can't go home like this! My mom would kill me but I did tell her I was going to sleep over at Alex house.
Jack G: Mum I got a plan.
(Y/N): What?
Jack G: I let you wear some sweats and a shirt and let you take a shower and then I could maybe get some fast food then take you home.

I really believe that he was so sweet I would think he just want to have sex all the time and just fuck around but no he actually care but only one day with him was not going to change my mind about him. I node and he gave me black sweats the one that is to small and a white tee shirt which smell like him. He gave me a towel and got his sister shampoo for me. I really could not believe this but he said that he was going to get food.

I turn on the water and hear the car drove off. I wash my hair and try to take off my make up with the body wash since I didn't know where his face wash was. I was my body and hop out by then I hear a car door slam. I put on the cloths that he gave me but it was baggage which I loved. I put my hair up  a messy bun. I try to check my phone what it was dead. So I went around his room trying to fine his charger when I saw pictures of his family and stuff around his room. Which in his bed side table he had condoms in it. But Jack came in the wrong time when.