Chapter 22

He came close to look at it he put down my phone on the floor next to my leg. I quickly grab it as I laugh and said "Thanks for my phone!" "Hey!" he smiled and got up helping me up. He pulled me close into his arms leaning against the couch. He kissed me as he pulled the bottom lip of mine with his teeth making me very turned on, trying to resist him by pushing him off of me.

~*~
"Jack we need to study come on I suck at math !" Pushing him off of me putting my hands on his chest feeling his hard abs through the shirt. As I pull his arm to make him follow me to the table, where we were studying at. We open our textbooks our notes and I did have some homework so I did have to stop studying with Jack for a minute and do my science even though he really was on his phone half of the time. I was doing my science homework which was easy but I knew he was in his phone. Every time I look over I could see him in his phone texting and snapchating away. He did put me in there a few time when I was trying to do my homework. I cover my face trying to say stop and told him to study! He just laugh as he lay his body on top of my homework snapchating "Why won't you study with me?" "We supposed to study together Y/N." I just gave him a look like I was annoyed but I wasn't and I put down my books and lean over close so I could see the book.

He puts his arm around my shoulder when he was stretching which was so cocky move but so funny. I laugh as he placed it; as it send chills down my back. I kissed his cheek and continue to ask and look confused about math as I tried to understand it. He helped me here and there but at the last moment, when I was looking into his eyes seeing how that shine making me blush. I bit my lip trying to let him to know to kiss me now as he look at my lips then my eyes and went in for a passionate kiss. Immediately it became a make out session. As he swipe his tongue on my bottom lip letting him explore my mouth. He began to pull on my bottom lip as it turned me on so much. But last time this happen he didn't want me. I pull aways as he try to kiss my neck and ask me what's wrong as I try even harder to push him away.

Y/N: Jack! wait!
Jack G: What's wrong?
*as he stop kissing my neck*
Y/N: Remember last time? I got to go Jack see you tomorrow.
As I get grab my book,phone, and purse. I show myself out the door as I unlock my car door. Right when I got in my car Jack came out and hold my door before I closed it.
Jack: Wait Y/N! Let me take you out on Valentines I know that we were just going to cuddle and watch Netflix but let me take you out ! So what you say?!
Y/N: Okay!

He went down to my level and kiss me on my cheek and said see you tomorrow. I was excited but scared at the same time going on a date with Jack Gilinsky? Isn't that like a dream? He is dreamy to say but really why would he choose over any other girls who would take him in a heart beat. He is every attractive to well every girl in school. I really didn't go for guys like him. Why would he be choosing me? I have problems I'm not every talented but I did look like a normal senior girl in high school. This is our last year and we only had a month until 2 weeks of spring break. Then our test to see if we ever did got to college or just be nothing in life. Then graduation but u wont figure it out until the test is over then it's summer.

I arrive at my house which it was like 11pm when I got home lucky it wasn't pass 11:30 or I would have went through my window. But I open the door quietly as I went to the bath room to take off my make up and get in bed. I check my phone and went off to bed.

It was Thursday, the day I had a test. Math! To be exact, I suck at math but I study last night so this shouldn't be as hard. I got up put on my face and put on some jeans a black crop top with stripes white, gold and black Adidas shoes and grab my stuff and head off to school. I met jack after 2nd for lunch which I was nervous so I didn't eat. But 3rd period I was just doing my work as Skate wasn't here for some reason. I walk to 4th as I felt Jack hands behind me hugging me. I smile right away. I kissed his cheek as we went to class we took our seats and began the test. It took the whole class period but I felt like I did ok. Jack and I holding hands walking to period to period. Today we decided to skip 6th period so we went to the mall. We all did skip 6th period because why not. We arrived at the mall as Jack was flirting with Samantha; which was the cutest thing ever. We went in Forever 21, Aeropostale and H&M. We walked in Forever 21 to find myself a cute outfit for Sunday for Valentine's Day.

While the Jacks went and shop for their outfits the girls and I went and shop around. I found this cute burgundy crop top and a cute kimono. Then we went to Aero which I found some casual clothes and finally we went to H&M. We walked in as two teen girls walked up and asked if they could take a picture with Jack and Jack. We took the photo for the two girls then one of them notice me. I only hand about a thousand for 5 months being on YouTube. I said yes and we took pictures. After we did that we shop for more. I found a skirt that had shorts underneath that made it easy to move around in but it's was flowly which made me feel like a princess.

After the mall went to the school again to get Jack J car and went home. Jack G kissed my forehead and said can't wait for Sunday babe! I smiled big as I kissed his soft lips and I push him away giving him a hug as he walked off to Jack J car. I did what I mostly do which is Starbucks and take the girls home. After I did what I had to do. Lucky I had no homework so I did what I need to do which was either film,edit or just listen to music and procrastinate. Which I did a lot. I listen to music while I did my editing and check my social media. After it was ten past eight, I got up and ate late dinner since my mom wanted to go to Jessica house for dinner . I didn't want to go because of the whole Wes thing that happen last time. I just ate pizza rolls and head up stairs and got ready for bed well kinda of. I took off my make up and FaceTime Jack which I really didn't show my face at first because of my self confidence was gone without my makeup.

Jack G: Let me see your beautiful face babe!
Y/N: NO! It's ugly and I'm ugly Jack!
Jack G: That's not fair I let you see mine when I can't see your gorgeous face! ( puppy face )
Y/N: Life isn't fair Jack and don't give me that look!
Jack G: What look this one ( puppy face )
Y/N: STOP IT JACK!
Jack G: I stop if I can see your face. (Laughing)
Y/N: Gosh your such a pain Gilinsky!(laughing, turning front camera on putting hand over face)
Jack G: Now move your hand.
(Turn hand into a middle finger)
Jack G: Oh shit when, where, and how hard? (Biting lip)
Looking down; blushing hard and laughing,
Y/N: Shut up Jack put hand down.
Jack G: Babe why hind that face damn why are you so beautiful and amazing I'm the luckiest guy to having a beautiful valentine.
Y/N:(blushing) Stop lying Gilinsky.
Jack G: Why would I lie your so beautiful why would i lie to you it's the truth.

We continue until midnight to felt like 30mins on the phone with him. It's amazing how time fly pass when your having so much fun when your talking to the one person you want to talk to. Not to shortly after I fell asleep.

Jack Gilinsky POV

It was amazing having a girl that you want to talk to; be yours. She can't see it but she beautiful and amazing. She adventurous and fun to be around. It's like a dream that i don't want to wake up from. I FaceTime her for 4 hours. It felt like I didn't have enough time to talk to her. I want Y/N to be mine! Can't wait for Sunday. Wait what about Emily she was my first love but Y/N she something more I could be then Emily. Don't get me wrong but Emily is hot and she was my first love. But Y/N is something more I can tell. It's something about her that makes her special to me. I just got to tell Emily how I feel about us and that I want Y/n more then Emily.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
A/N
Sorry for this delay but I'm going to start write more I promise, but I'm almost half of a million omg thank you so much I love you keep commenting and voting if you will like and I love you sorry for the delay.