Chapter 4

I went down stairs to fix some food for dinner and went in the living room to watch Pretty Little Lairs. After Pretty Little Lairs was over I washed dishes and hop in the shower. When I was in a shower I heard something.

~*~

I heard the door unlock and keys which I thought was my mother. I finish up my shower quick turn off my music and brush my teeth and yell out "Mom?" I had gotten no response I was scared to hear sounds when I'm home alone but I run to my room get dress quickly and got my knife that was in my dresser. I walk out with my knife in hand getting ready if it was a intruder.

As I walked downstairs I looked in the living room and saw no one there expect the TV on. I walked to the hall way and I yell out " I have a knife and I'm not scare to use it!" I walk in the kitchen and saw in the corner of my eye was my father.

The dad who left his child with his mother to fuck with other bitches. So I live with my mom and my dad is just my dad even we don't stay in contact no more.
Father: (Y/N) what the hell are you doing with a knife?

He look at the knife then he look at my arms then he look me in the eyes.
(Y/N): For protection, and you need to get out your lucky mom hasn't even changed the locks by now.
Father: I worry about you and plus I wanted to know how you were doing begin a senior.
(Y/N): You care about me?... Psssh please if you care you won't be fucking  bitches every month and be spending my college money on use less stuff and child support but I guess it be good in a few months when its my birthday and I be 18.
Father: Young lady you do not tell me how to spend my god damn money and if I be fucking with people  and most of all im your father have some respect! I came to see how my child was doing!
(Y/N): Great! Awesome! Now bye ....

He left anger but I could care less. My dads a player and I trusted him but now that's why I have trust issues. My mom works 2 jobs to keep this house and now she works  1 job and we been better but with out him its been down and up. I got a flash on my phone and say the screen light up and got a text form my mom. I swipe and put in my code 7890.
Mom: Everything good right?
(Y/N): Yes.
Mom: Great and my best friend coming over for dinner and I'm bringing food home.

My mom best friend Jessica and her son Wes are coming over. Wes is 17 like me but he just a month older then me but he like my boy best friend but I do got a little crush on him. Even though I know he dosen't.

I went up stairs and did my homework and listening my music after I was finally done, when I get a text from my Alex.

Alex: Hey, tomorrow after school come over and get ready at my home okay?

I reply with a simple OK and continue being on my phone. I was on Instagram, Twitter , and Vine. When I was on Vine on the Music section I saw a cute person but of course I saw it say JackandJack which mean it was Jack Gilinsky who was singing and Jack Johnson rapping.  I rolled my eyes but yea, I did give him a smiley face and a revine. Then I stop and played some Kalin and Myles and start studying again. While I was studying I hear my mom "Come help with groceries and food Jessica will get here in 10min." So I ran down stairs and start cooking food which we had spaghetti. Jessica and Wes arrive on time.

Wes helped me get the table ready and stuff, he got the beard out of the oven and placed it on the table. My mother grab 2 wine glass and Jessica grab the white wine. When Wes and I just drank Coke. We ate dinner while Jessica and mother embarrass us talking about how we were babies but I could till they were having to much they were almost done with the bottle. So I excuse myself from the table and ran up to my room while I hear a knock.