Chapter 11

I turn on the water and hear the car drove off. I wash my hair and try to take off my make up with the body wash since I didn't know where his face wash was. I wash my body and hop out by then I hear a car door slam. I put on the cloths that he gave me but it was baggage which I loved. I put my hair up  a messy bun. I try to check my phone what it was dead. So I went around his room trying to fine his charger when I saw pictures of his family and stuff around his room. Which in his bed side table he had condoms in it. But Jack came in the wrong time when.

~*~
JackG: Um what are you doing?
(Y/N): I..uh..I was trying to find a charger and I though it might be in here but I guess not.
JackG: Its by my laptop desk (come close and close the drawer)
(Y/N): Thank you.

I walked over and plug phone. I wanted to get to know him, I know his a player but to be honest I want to know if he knows his a player?
(Y/N): Do you mind getting personal? Like a truth or truth because you only tell the truth?!
JackG: I guess we can play since I don't know you that much and I have nothing to hind. (He gave me the look like he was not scared.)

We had food so he pass me my food and I told him to go first
JackG: How many boyfriends you had?
(Y/N): One I'm not a player like you.
JackG: I'm not a player! They come to me and leave me not my fault.
(Y/N): Guess not good in bed what a shame. (Laugh)
JackG: Whatever its your turn.
(Y/N): Have you ever been in love?

There was a moment of silent but he broke it by saying no.
JackG: What's up with you and that new kid?
(Y/N): I can't make a new friend?
JackG: I didn't say that beautiful.

I was blush and then I said shut up in a playful way. My phone finally turned on and I see texts form Skate and form the girls they must be worried sick! I text them all back so they won't be worried; I told them I was at home thanks to Jack. I told Jack I need to go to the bathroom. I come back to him sitting on his bed watching TV. I just sit by him and ask some more questions like what's his favorite color, food and etc. Just to get to know him better he was a normal boy just with a good voice.

It was about 3pm so I had to get home before my mom gets pissed off. He drop me off but before that he played one of his songs in the car and I was surprise that it was good. He pulled up on the drive way and right when I was about to get out with all my stuff he grab my wrist and say "wait Y/N." "Yes?" "Let me take you out." I nodes to be nice. He said "pick you up at 7 tomorrow?" "That's fine." I was blush and smiling because I couldn't believe that he just asked me out. Don't get me wrong but I did like him for his looks I really didn't know him for him I just know him as Jack Gilinsky the poplar singing boy.  I was so fucking excited but felt like he was a douche still. I was still confused about last night.

I just unlock my door and wave good bye to Jack when he drove off and head up stairs before my mom ask why I didn't answer or anything. I only had my cloths that smell like shots and beer and Jack's cloths on me. I close the door slowly so she would not hear me but I quickly ran up stairs. I try hind my cloths because it was a strong smell. I got some cloths that i need to wash and hurry to wash them so my mother wont know that i was drinking last night. Past my mom in the living room asleep on the couch going to the laundry room. I put my cloths in the washer and walk up to my room and going through my phone like normal teen but I see a text message from Jack Gilinsky which was odd because I didnt remember puting his number in my phone.
Text message - Jack Gilinsky
Jack G: Hey.
(Y/N): How you get my number and how did you pop up in my contacts?
Jack G: I put it in when you were in the shower.
(Y/N): OK? I guess but I need a ride to Alex house because I need my car. Can you help?
Jack G: On my way.

I didn't plan to see Jack twice in one day now but he was nice and thats a definitely one thing I like about him. K think he was growing on me. I slip on my shoe that I was wearing before and waited I didn't want to get out form the front because I would be scared if my mom ask me what happen and where's my car. He text me saying his here and response with a k. I just unlock my window and climb down form my room and walk around towards the front. I got in and told him where to go. He ask why I did that I told him and he laugh. Finally we arrive and I just knock when Jack standing beside me. He ask if her parents where home and they weren't coming until Monday thank god.

Skate opens the door and gave me a hug and my key chain. I walked up towards Alex room. Sam and Alex ran towards me giving me a huge hug because they thought I was hurt or something and ask why I look like that. Jack was down stairs with Skate.  The girls ask question like if I was okay, did I had sex with him and shit like that. I told them straight up that I don't have sex with him but of course their jaws dropped in shock.
Sam: You go to the most popular boy in school and don't get fucked!?
(Y/N): Shh! And I don't remember last night but he just took me and I slept there and gave me his cloths to wear since I smell like alcohol.
Alex: But did he try something?
(Y/N): No! But he ask me out. Tomorrow 7 going out with him. (Blushing)

They both couldn't believe that. They were both in shock and said Shut up like playfully. I told them that I text them later but when j was talking to the girls Jack was having a little conversation with Skate.