Chatper 21

As I put on my bra and grab my things slipping on my shoes. Right when I was about to head down stairs. He grabs my arm firmly but making sure he not hurting me. 

~*~

 Jack G: What do you mean Emily!?  Your the one I want Y/N. I don't know where would you get that from?!?
(Y/N): Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Emily she a cheerleader and I'm just basic like all the rest thought for once I could have one of the poplar guys obvious I can't not to good enough!

I move my arm to get out the grip he had on me in.  I go down stairs as when I was stop at the stairs again.  He grab my arm and push me against the wall. 
Jack G: Listen Y/N I'm trying to explain!
(Y/N): Listen ?! Listen for what?  Your a player Gilinsky!
Jack G: No Y/N I have changed I'm not a player!  I don't trick girls to sleep with me no more. Ever since I met you I have changed. I realized I wanted to seedle down. I know you are want to live and have fun like I do please Y/N hear me out!
(Y/N): Fine you want to talk let's talk!

He grab my hand and led me down to the couch.  Sitting beside me he trying to find away to explain his self.
Jack G: Y/N look I like you OK!?  I don't know how much simpler it can get? 
Y/N: What about Emily?  She a cheerleader and I'm just like the rest basic! I know you been talking to her. If you want me to be yours then why didn't ask me if I can be your girlfriend Gilinsky?
Jack G: Emily she just a old friend that I went out with a couple of times. I don't want this relationship to become like that one.  Yea she trying to get back me but Y/N your the one I want to be mine. ( looking into my eyes and holding my hand)
Y/N: If you want me why won't you be mine then Jack?! I like you too but something is stopping you obvious.
Jack G: Yea because all we have is 3 more months then we're out of high school entering the real world. I'm moving out to California in the summer with a couple of my best friends. And I don't want to leave you behind!
Y/N: ( pulled my hand away and walked around) Wait so your tell me that I can't be your because you are leaving for California in the summer.  Well actually living there.
Jack G: Yes I don't want to have a long distance relationship! 
Y/N: You know that I'm moving to California for college right? And I can live with you Duh Jack. 
Jack G: Really!? 
Y/N: Yes Mr.Gilinsky.

He got up from excitement and hugged me tightly. He picked me up where my feet didn't touch the floor.  I could tell he was happy that I get to go with him.  But over thing I have to get in to this school. I haven't gotten my big mail from them. Jack put me down and held out his hand and grabbed mine. "Y/F/N will you be my valentine?" I nodded and gave him a kiss. I checked my phone to see the time said 11:30 and I had to go home, But I didn't want to go home though it was a school night. I got up as he said, "Where are you going?" "I have to go home it's a school night Jack don't you remember we have a big test on Thursday for math?!" "Yeah, but promise me that you come back tomorrow night to study with me?" "I promise as i gave him a hug right when he kissed me on my lips gently showing me the door.

*At school in 6th period Chorus*

When I walked in with Jack around my shoulder as our hands together with the one around my shoulder. Everyone stared so I just looked down as i walked over to the guys where the girls where.  Mostly Alex , Samantha and I would sit in the corner and talk and listen to music and take pictures but since I have something with Jack now I basically do stuff with him.  I sat down next to Jack when I looked over to Jack Johnson and saw a notepad with some lyrics to a new song.  But in Sammy hand it was his phone and Skate beside him talking about the beat which I thought they were both making a new song.  The Jacks went over to the piano to work on there couple of songs since they were going on tour for Jack and Jack Digi Tour in late October. This Sunday was valentines day and I felt so special actually doing something for valentines day.  I most do not celebrate it because I'm mostly alone on this day but this time I get to celebrate it with the one person I really wanted to share it with.  Jack Gilinsky he made me feel some type of way that no one made me feel before.  He kept making complaints and making me feel special like I actually mean something thing to him.  I know it been like a few days but is he really trying to settle down again.

He did make me feel special then the last one but he was different to kinda of fuck boy.  No boy really want to settle if they are a fuck boy.  The bell rang as this time Jack took my right hand and with the left hand he gently grab my face with his thumb rubbing it gently against my cheek. Looking into his brown sparkly eyes. He kissed me passionately that Samantha yelled out PDA!  I laugh as he walked me to my car.  He push me gently against my door.  I don't know what's making him do this but surely it was turning me on.  He push back my hair behind my ear as he whispered "Your so fucking sex babe!" I push him playful as he pull me back close to him. He tells me he going to miss me and that he see me later.  He kissed me as his hand went to my ass squeezing it making my eyes open in surprise.

We stop when Jack Johnson honk the horn saying "come on you guys get to see each other later on love birds! " I laugh as I put my head on his chest as he put his on my head laugh too. He kissed the top of it and kiss me once more and hugged me tightly. I got in as I drove off to the girls house and drop them off like always.  I then drove home and and grab a few things. I told my mother that I was with the girls. I then drove off to Jack Gilinsky's house. Right when I was about to ring the doorbell he opened it.  He went up to me kissing me as he was hugging me tightly making my feet not touching the floor.  I walked in as I went to the table and Jack went up stairs to grab his book bag. 

He came down with me on my phone.  He grab my phone and say "No phones during studying young lady!" I scream and said "Jack I'm not playing I give me my phone back babe!" making a puppy face. "Don't give me that face Y/N! You know I think u have to work for it. That face is one of my biggest weakness but I think I can hang but I guess your not getting your phone until we study." Right when he said work for it my mouth drop as he smirk. "Jack Gilinsky give me my phone I'm not playing! We have to study I suck at math and you know math better I think? but come on. " He laugh as he ran away. I ran after him as I "tripped". "Jack I twisted my ankle!"

He came close to look at it he put down my phone on the floor next to my leg.  I quickly grab it as I laugh and said "Thanks for my phone!" "Hey!"  he smiled and got up helping me up. He pulled me close into his arms leaning against the couch. He kissed me as he pulled the bottom lip of mine with his teeth making me very turned on, trying to resist him by pulling him off of me.

~*~

A/N

Sorry that this was a short chapter but Thank you so much for reading this i really do suck at this but thank you so much for almost 3k im so ecxcited you have no idea. I love you and vote and coment plases.