Chapter:11

* A week later

Monica's P.O.V

I wake up and my stomach is turning. I had the sensation to throw up. I ran to the restroom as fast as i could. But before I could get there I threw up all over the floor. (Marcel comes running up the steps) " Moni what's wrong?" " I dont know I feel sick" (throws up again on Marcel) "Eww Moni go lay down I have to take a shower now." Marcel carried me to our room am laid me on the bed. He took off my cloths and put me in one of his big t-shirt, then , covered me up. "Moni lay down." With that said he kisses me on the cheek and gets in the shower. I laid there and thought why I was sick. then I remembered that i had some bad food the night before. Soon after I stopped thinking Marcel got out of the shower. He came and laid next to me. "Moni you feel better, he asked." I shook my head and smiled. i kissed him . Moni go brush your teeth your breath smell like shit he said while laughing. I couldn't help but laugh he was right. I got up and brushed my teeth hurrying back to go lay with him. We talked and laughed for a minute. (Marcel's phone rings)

Marcel's phone convo:

Marcel: Wussup

Worker: We have a buyer waiting for you

Marcel: okay on my way

(Monica looks over at him and pouts)

Marcel: Never mind my girl sick

Worker : I'll see what i can do

*End of convo

I didn't really want Marcel leaving believe it or not I miss him every second he is gone. "Baby, he says looking over at me."( Monica blusges and doesnt answer) You know you hear me he says laughing and I can see you blushing.

Marcel's P.O.V

I love seeing Moni smile and knowing I'm the reason she feels that way. She's holding me tight as fuck not letting go. I tickle her. "Moni your going to have to let me go sooner or later you know that right?" She laughs not paying me any attention. So I tickle her some more. "Stop Marcel, she yells while laughing . I don't stop. "Marcel Ima pee on my self, she manages to get out while laughing. When I finally stop she hits me in the arm. You can go now if u want Marcel she says in quiet voice. I look at her acting like a baby and kiss her. Thanks Moni I'll be back siom . On the way to the trap I wonder what new buyer I could have . I couldn't think of any person that refer me to them. Nothing came to ne . I pulled up in the driveway and got out. I walk in my office and see the buyer.

I thought yo ass was dead . Suprise he says and walks out my office .