Chapter:17

Monica's P.O.V

UGHHH WHAT THE FUCK I YELL, tears running down my face all my makeup was smeared down my face. ( police sirens) He was right behind me. " Mam are you aware you were got almost 100 miles on this street and the speed limit is 40 ?"" Look i know i was going fast but my husband got shot in the head and i would like to see him." He looked away i understand I'll escort you to the hospital. The policeman drove off and i followed behind. When i arrived at the hospital I jumped out the car forgetting my shoes in the cat, at this point i didn't really care. i rushed to the desk ,"where's Marcel ." "Mam calm down, Marcel who. "" Marcel Williams,"I say out of breath" Who are you to him?""Bitch why all the fuckin' questions , Where's Marcel."" mam who are you to him."" His wife damn bitch you have to know everything."" Ms. Williams he's in surgery, he'll be in for a couple more hours, you can wait right here in the waiting room to see him.

*A couple hours later

Family of Marcel Williams the doctor calls. By this time i called Ramon so he would know what was up. "Yes this is us."" He did great during surgery .The bullet missed his brain, but there was a lost we don't know when he will be waking up . It might be a couple days before we know if we will be waking up at all. You are welcome to go see him if you guys want he is in room D152. Ramon and I walked to the room. He looked so comfortable laying there . "Do you want me to wait outside so you can have a minute with him, Ramon asked. "" No thank you your fine he was your friend too." I spent a couple hours at the hospital and had to leave but Raymond called some the guys to watch his room so he said he would be safe there alone.

Ramon's P.O.V

"Aye Marcel was shot and they don't know when he will be up so I need two yah big niggas to guard his room. I only want doctors and Monica in his room nobody else. Do right by Marcel. Matter fact all yah niggas can take shifts guarding his room day in and day out. With that said I went to the office and looked through papers.

*Next day

I walked in the hospital with two of my guys next to me. "Ramon you said you would have you people watching Marcel, Why you playing with me, Monica snapped." "Calm down Moni meet Black and Buddy they will be guarding him most the time but other people will take rotations to let them sleep and eat." She just looked at me like i was crazy i took that as an okay and sat in the chairs. "Im not paying yahh 4k a week to stand over me get by the door, Ramon said with a laugh.