Chapter:4

Unknown P.O.V

*Flashback

(Mailman pulling up at the house) "Can you put this at the door of Marcel Williams house.?"" I cant do that unless you tell me the contents in the box, he answers back."(Pulls out gun and puts it up to mailman's head)" Now do what I say or ima' shoot you in the fuckin' head, tell the cops and ima' come find you." He quickly gets the box and sits it at the door of Marcel's house and sped away from me as fast as he could. I watched as Monica opened the door. She picked up the mail and the box with a puzzled look on her face. These dumb ass's left their window open so i saw as she looked inside the box and started cry. I was hoping it would scare her enough to come back to me. I drove off as Marcel began to close the curtain to the front window.

*End of flashback

Ive been watching Monica I wanted to get her back. She need to finish her job and get the money for me. She got away but my intentions are to get her back. She will forever be mine.

Monica P.O.V

Thing have been different around here sense the box arrived . Today Marcel is getting cameras to go at all the main doors in the house and in the hallways. I can see Marcel really loves me he doesn't want anyone to hurt me. (Phone rings) I looked at the phone to see who was calling it was Dominique. As soon as i picked up the phone Marcel came into the room. I put it on speaker phone.

Monica and Dominique's Phone convo:

Monica: Hello
Dominique :Where the fuck was you at when I went by your house?
Monica: With Marcel
Dominique: With Marcel at 2 in the morning?                                                               
Monica: Yea..                                                                                                                          
Dominique: What the fuck were you thinking I have something for you when you get home (Laughs and hangs up)                                                                                                                                                          

*End of Phone convo

(Marcel walks over) I'm coming with you wen you leave to go home. I dont trust this nigga one bit, you deserve better Moni.