Chapter: 19

Ramon's P.O.V

*7 Months Later

It is Marcel's birthday, damn my nigga been down for seven months . "Come on Monica, you trying to look good for no reason Marcel not even awake yet.""Shut up, she says hitting him. You do not ever know when he could wake up so I will always look good going to see him and its his birthday . ""Ok well its time to go stop playing and get in the car,you look fine. I swear she made me get balloons, a bear, a card, and chocolate for him. I did what i had to to take care of what's his. Marcel helped in my struggle, now its time for me to help him.

* Flashback

(Walking down the street) "Hey Ray where you going, buck asked." I kept walking." I said where you going bitch. I know you hear me ." I feel a gun on my back. Shots were fired , I fell to the ground buck ran off.  Marcel ran up , who did this .all i could manage out was take care of my mom . Everything went black.

Marcel's P.O.V

I walked in Mrs. Browns house, Ramon's mom, she looked so stressed. Hey baby would you like some tea? She made me my favorite cup of tea we talked . I soon came to conclusion that sense Ramon was in the hospital trying to get better she was behind on bills . The next day i went and payed all her bills.  I took her to do everything Ramon did for her. She was like my mom no need to let her get down while my mans is .

* Flashback over

Monica's P.O.V

I sat in the car anxious to see Marcel. Even though its been seven months i know my baby is getting better. I walked in the hospital with a smile on my face. Once i got in the room i kissed Marcel's cheek set up his balloons and things i got him, and made him comfortable.

*Phone Call

Monica: What you want

Cinnamon(mom): For you to come do your job. Come be what you know you meant to be. They like pregnant girls .

Monica: Bitch you tell me this every fucking day . Im not ever coming back. I gave u another chance but you just stressing me out.

*End of Phone call

When I got off the phone I felt pain in my stomach. Then I saw blood in my seat. "Ramon , I yelled ." He ran in soon a nurse did to what was happening to me . I didn't want to loose my Baby .