Chapter 26

Authors note/
It has been a long little minute almost a year but I'm back ,Here yet to give you guys another chapter. Comment and vote if you think I should continue this book or have a sequel. Enjoy. 😊

Monica's P.O.V

Every time Marcel kisses me it feels like the first kiss all over again. There was no way I could be mad at him . I know he is still in the game because it's what he was born into , he's right there's no real way out unless he wants to be killed. I just don't like that he is never here, it worries me never knowing if he will be coming through the doors or if the next ring on my phone is telling me to go to the hospital quickly. Does he really expect me to just sit around and not think about what he is doing ? *the door bell rings* "I got it Marcel,"I yell. I walk over to the door and open it to a tall black man . "Now I understand why  Marcel won't cheat on you , with your sexy ass," he sad as he winked. Nigga what you say to my girl as he pulled out his gun. "Lil nigga you know your Uncle Que not scared of a little bullet wound.""You and your Dad so quick to pull a gun but come on now you think I'm going to be scared of you." I noticed Marcel favors his uncle , in a scary way you almost couldn't tell them apart. "So what you here for my nigga,"Marcel asked." Just a little business proposition." "Moni can you go get something upstairs for me?"

Marcel's P.O.V

"If you referring to going out of the country to meet one of our biggest buyers, I'm not and I won't."" Lil nigga what the fuck are you so afraid of, you used to be quick to do everything now I can't get you to do the simple things.""Nigga that was before I had a family, before I had responsibility, before my Moni almost lost me. I'm not leaving her alone to go out of the country for you. If this goes wrong I'll be dead. Aye just let yourself out the front door." I walk away and go up the step to find Moni lying in bed with miracle, I cuddled up behind Monica and kissed her neck. There was no way I could ever leave Monica , she is everything I ever wanted. I can't believe I went through all those females when I should have always been with her. (Phone rings and walks out the room) 

*Phone convo*

Uncle Que-Alright little nigga you have one more time to accept my offer to go out the country or I'll kill you with my own bare hands. Then Monica really won't ever see you again.(chuckles)

Marcel- Nigga I'm not going.

Uncle Que- Your making a bad decision, aye will you go if Monica and Miracle could come with you.

Marcel - I'll consider it my nigga .

Uncle Que- Your plane leaves in the morning .

*Phone convo ends*

When I walked back in the room Moni was quick to ask questions. "What was that all about?" "We are going out the country tomorrow morning so pack as much as you and miracle need. " She smiles and start packing.