Chapter 12

Unknown P.O.V

"I thought your ass was dead, Marcel says." Suprise I say in a harsh voice.

*Flashback

"Put his ass in the trunk, I yell." Rain falling fast outside. I could hear syrins but that didn't really matter to me. We only had one priority getting Marcel to the trap. Rain falls harder on the car windows making it hard to see. I swerve and hit the side of the road. My car slides down off the road. Marchel runs out the trunk as it flings open. I pull out my gun to shoot but before I could shoot he was gone out of sight. I feel a bulet hit me in the back. Falling to the ground I weakly reach for my gun. Too late and everything goes dark.

*End of Flasback

I woke up in the hospital turns out I was going to be fine. I watch as Marcel walks out the house and gets in his car. I hurry and get in mine i follow him and wait.

Monica's P.O.V

It feels like its been forever sense Marcel been back i don't even know what to do.

-Monica & Marcel's Phone Convo:

Marcel: Wussup Moni

Monica: When you coming home

Marcel: Soon

-End of Convo

With that said i go and lay back down in the bed. I hear a knock on the door so I run down the step hoping it was Marcel. (Opens the door) "Get your ass outside bitch." (Pulling Monica's Arm) No I yell trying to pull away. The grip on my arm was so tight I couldn't move. They put something on my face so I couldn't see. I feel them pick me up and throw me in a car. They tie my hands behind my back so I couldn't move. Everything went black. I woke up in a bright room. People approached me. " This is what your nigga Marcel will get you, one says when they approach me." (Slaps Monica hard in the face) I cry out in pain. Bitch shut the fuck up another one yells. Why me I question before everything goes black once again.