Chapter:3

Monica P.O.V

I woke up to arms holding me tight as if they didn't want me to go. I jumped a little bit."Moni (Marcel's nickname for Monica) it's okay go back to sleep I have you now. No one will ever hurt you, I can protect you." I laid there and waited for him to wake up. He slept so peacefully. He woke up shortly after he told me to go back to sleep. Marcel's house was real nice. "Marcel what do you do?""What do you mean?""Like what's your job?"" Im a business man." With that said I went back to sleep.

Marcel's P.O.V
(Knock on the door) "Wussup with the product, Raymond asked.""Shhhh Monica upstairs sleep.""Aww i see you.""Naw its nothin' like thats she had a hard night." (Walks out the door while talking) I didn't want to lie to Monica like that but its to keep her safe. (Gets in the car) "We going where tonight,Raymond asked."" To the abandoned wear house not to far away." There was cars upon cars at this wear house. I went to the buyers car handed off the product and he gave me the money. As we were walking back to the car we heard sirens and loud gunshots ."Raymond get in the fucking car we out ."We hit the corners as fast as the streets would let us go. I dropped Raymond off at his car and parked mine in the garage. (Walking up the steps) Monica looked really comfortable in the bed all curled up in a small ball. I got undressed and layed behind her. She moved and mumbled a little but nothing really that big.

*Next Morning

Monica's P.O.V

Marcel was making breakfast when I saw the mail man pull up at the house. I wasn't too quick about getting the mail so I chilled for a second and watched some tv. Soon I got up to go get the mail it was a box and a couple papers. I sat the papers in the kitchen table and looked at the box it read my name so I opened it. Inside was a picture of me and Marcel sleeping last night. On the back it read I'm watching you, you cant hide . (Immediately starts crying and Marcel runs over)"What's wrong Moni?"(Shows him the picture) "Moni I'll keep you safe remember that, I will find who did this."