Chapter: 15

*2 weeks later

Ramon's P.O.V

I looked over at Marcel and his face was messed the fuck up. You know a nigga love a girl when he will kill any and every person that is in his way. "Marcel that nigga that was with cinnamon name is Randy Williams. He set my crew up before i met you. They was out to kill us. Monica is probably at his house." " Where this nigga house at?" "Its about an hour from here." As soon as I said that he got in the car sped off. We pulled up at his house and got the guns i knew what was bout to go down and nun was going to stop him from doing this.

Monica's P.O.V

Bitch it isn't over some one says. A man walks into the room and gets on top of me. He pushes himself inside me. "You even better than your momma, he says before he starts kissing my neck. You no you like this so bitch moan like u want this dick." Then hits me. by this time i knew no one was coming for me my face was all brushed and everything hurt on me. There was loud noises and gunshots was this going to be my last day alive. I questioned everything sense I've been here. There was a loud bang and and the basement door flew open. they kept me in the back room away from everything but i knew that sound. Gun shots and yelling filled the room. "Where the fuck is Monica Dominique, someone yelled."Man fuck her she been gone, Dominique said spitting. "Im Ramon night nobody fucks with me. Marcel look around down here i got him for you." The door opens and someone walks in. Nigga get the fuck off my Moni, he yells. He turns to face the person. I said get the fuck off her he says walking up to him putting the gun to his head. It was Marcel. he doesn't move. Marcel shoots and he falls to the floor. He picks me up and he walks me to the step. " Ramon kill him and burn this shit down, Marcel says." Ramon did a he was told. He walked to the car got the gas out the trunk and spread it around the lower level of the house. the house was burned up and no one would ever no who did it .