Chapter:13

Monica's P.O.V

I woke to hard hits to my face. I yell in pain. All they do is laugh and keep hitting me harder. I try to get loose bit my hand are tied behind my back. My eyes hurt to the point where I cant open them to see what they look like. When they finally stop I think its over but I was wrong. A big muscular body guard looking man comes into the room. "You a hoe, you know the drill," he says in a harsh voice. I try to hold my tears back but they still fall. "Bitch what the fuck you crying for I'll give you something to cry about." With that said he hits me and undoes the ties on my hands. He rips my cloths off with ease and throws me on the bed. I cover my body so he can't see nor touch it. I hear foot steps in font of me. "Move her fuckin' hands,"another man yells. I know that voice from somewhere. "Matter of fact hold her hands down while I hit," he says again. Oh no why is he doing this to me I thought this was all over. He wants to ruin my life, I cant do this anymore. (Women laughs) "Fuck her up," a women yells. The men laugh and keep doing what they had started. I squirm in hope that he wouls let up on the grip that he has on my arms. "Stop moving ya' ass Monica," he yells. He punches me I'm my cheek,I cry out loud. " Please stop, please stop," I plead. They don't stop all they do is switch places. One grabs my arms and the other finishes raping me. Marcel need to come soon I can't take anymore of this.

Marclel's P.O.V

"Moni, I'm home," I yell up the steps. No responce. I walked up the steps while checking my phone. Moni would have blew up my phone because I was late. She didn't blow it up and she wasn't in our room. I checked the cameras to see if she was anywhere in the house she wasnt. I looked at the videos from earlier but all I saw was her walking out the door but that was over two hours ago. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number. It rang no answer. I called three more times still no answer. I called one more time this time there was an answer but I heard men. They laughed . If you want Monica... They hung up. How was I supposed to get her back. I got my guns and suited up called the trap for an emergency meeting. They arrived 30 minutes after I called. "Whats up why the meeting, Ramon asked. They took Moni we have to get her back I say. Everybody got up and suited up. We left out the house guns all through the car. I didn't Care about the police only getting Moni even if it meant killin' every fuckin' body in my way.