Chapter:9

Marcel's P.O.V

Bang...Bang...Bang...

"I warned you once no more warnings."."Moni what the fuck did he do to you, how he get in my fuckin' house, I yell. " I could see Moni looked so scared, she looked at me with hurt in her eyes. I didn't mean to yell at her like that . I just want to keep her safe and not fail on her. I picked up the phone and called 911g to come get this nigga and take him to the hospital. i didn't want him dead just hurt so he knew I was playing with him. Minutes later the ambulance and policemen got to my house. They took him and the police came to get my statement . The police wrote everything down and soon stood up to leave. "Have a good rest of the night sir." With that said he walked off. I went up to the room and Monica was sitting there speechless not moving staring as if she were think. i could she had been crying before I walked into the room. "Moni." she doesn't answer. "Moni what happened, I say in a calm sweet voice." She looks up tears flowing down her face. I wipe them off. "He found me Marcel."" He said one day I'll be his again and i wont be slipping away.""Its okay, i said." I took my shirt and pants off and laid back in the bed. She look at me and weakly smiled . She laid her head on my chest and snuggles up next me. She will forever be my Moni. No matter what happens. She soon fell asleep. I held her tightly and kissed her forehead ,"night Moni." Later tat night I woke up to Moni saying stuff in her sleep." Dominique Nooo... Please don't ... (Cries a little) Stop... I'll do anything you want ." I reach over and pull her in to my arms reshuring that everything would be alright. She woke up crying. It was so sad to see her wake up almost every night like this. Constant reminders of what she went through.

Monica's P.O.V

I woke up , I was having a bad dream.

*Flashback of dream

(Domique drinking) "Monica get your fucking ass back here,dominique yells. Be the hoe you been your whole life bitch, didn't nothing change sense you been here with me. (Monica crying walking up hitting dominique in the face) Fuck you Domique I hope you fucking die nigga,she yells back as she aproches the door. "Where the fuck you think you going Monica, he yells." (Walking fast to monica) "Let me go domique,she yells.""No bitch you do the shit I tell you to do don't fuck with me no more Monica.( hits her in the mouth she falls to the floor) "Dominique Nooo..." (Hits her again) "Please dont..." (Picks her up and pins her on the wall) "I'll do anything you want please let me go, she manages to choke up.

*End of flashback to dream

I feel Marcel pull me closer to him. I wake up crying. "Moni its okay go back to sleep, I got you now." With that said he kisses me on my cheek, pulling me closer than I was before. "Love you always and forever best friend."