Chapter:22

Marcel's P.O.V

*5 months later

"All you you have to do is pass this last test Mr. Williams and you can leave," the doctor said."Fuck these test I'm fine I can walk." I stood up and walked across the room . It was hard but I was determined for Miracle and Monica. "Thank you Mr. Williams we will be getting your papers ready for you to go,"the doctor said with a smile . Soon after the doctor left Monica walked in with Miracle, over the past couple of months she's grown so much." You ready to come home ," Monica asked. It took a couple hours to get all my cloths packed. A nigga still had to look sexy even if he was down. (Phone vibrates)

*Text conversation

Candice: Word around the streets a nigga been awake for months and didn't hit me up . You now you missing good pussy .

Marcel: Meet me at the hotel on 18th street

Candice: Okay baby

*End of text conversation

Little did she know I was bringing Monica and her crazy self. I hated Candice all she wanted was dick all day everyday. She could care less about who was giving it to her as long as she was getting it . Hope her ass get an STD. "Who you talking to ," Monica ask ed being nosey. " Do you remember the girl candice that went to highschool with us ? "Yes what about her. Ooh I hated her always wanted to beat her ass. " I passed her the phone and her expression instantly change. "I need you to come with me and put her in her place. " she smile and kissed my cheek. I knew her crazy self would be down for beating some bitches ass. I could only see Monica giving her the hands.

Monica's P.O.V

When Marcel showed me the messages I instantly got mad. I thought he was going back to his old ways. Fucking every god damn fish in the ea, until he told me his plan. I really have a faithful man. Everything he does just makes me want to love on him more. "Are we almost ready to go Monica I'm tired of these for walls, he said annoyed .All I could do was laugh I went to help get the bad and he took them out my hang. "It's okay baby, thugs don't need any help you my queen I am going to do everything for you. " with that said I got miracle together and walked out the room . Hopefully this was our last time seeing this place for a really long time . "what you want to do when we get home , I asked." He looked at me like I was crazy . I laughed , "stop looking at me like that ." "alright don't ask dumb questions like that then Moni, he said. As soon as we got home I put miracle in her crib. She slept so peaceful, I smiled. I walked in our room where Marcel was already half way undressed. I started undressing and he stopped me. "No baby let me do it." He pulled me closer to him and killed every part of my body that was bare . Then he got to my lower back and stopped." When did you get this tattoo Monica?

*Flashback

"Hell how can we help you today ," the lady behind the desk asked. "" I would like to get a tattoo that say forever Marcels in a ribbon."" May I ask what makes you want to get a guys name on you body." " my first love was shot in the head and in a coma I'm getting this tattoo to show my love to him."" Oh I'm so sorry to hear that , " she said. It's okay I said with a smile on my face."

*End of flashback

He continued taking my cloths off admiring my body. Miracle made u thicker he said while laughing. When he was done he gently lied me down and inserted him self in me . I let out soft moans. "Let me show you how much I love you baby ."