Chapter:21

Marcel's P.O.V

"I had our baby last night, I named her Miracle Williams. She's tiny but she's my bundle of joy. I know you'll come through and so will she just fine. I love you Marcel,"She said as she walked out of the room.

"I love you too baby," I said with a whispery voice. She turned around in disbelief , tears running down her face. Watching her cry just made me cry i hated seeing her like this. "Oh my god Marcel's awake," she yelled as she ran out the room. Soon doctors ran in one by one. "Why am i here," I asked."me Williams you were shot in the head. You've been here for seven months. Your a true fighter. We have to run some test to see if everything is okay. If everything is okay you can be discharged in the next couple of days. But you will need to go to rehab so you can learn to walk again and get all your strength back ." They ran all the test they need to and it was just Monica and  I. We talked about our daughter , I cant believe she was born yesterday on my birthday. The doctor brang Miracle to my room so I could see her. She was so precious she looked jus like Monica. I knew I had to make a change for Monica and Miracle. They are my world and I want to be here for them. It was going to be hard but i am up for the challenge. Monica kissed my cheek and walked out the room as Ramon walked in.

Ramon's P.O.V

I walked in the room and there was my boy awake. I couldn't believe it . " Wussup Marcel you've been down for a minute, i was beginning to miss you. Monica had me up here everyday," i said as I laughed as he tried to laugh too. "Thats my girl."" Yea it was hard for Monica through this."

*Flashback

I walked in the house, I heard crying so I walked up the steps. Monica was crying. I walked in the room to comfort her , I sat on the bed and put my arm around her. "Ramon what if Marcel never wakes up. I have our daughter , I've gone through so much. Marcel is all Ive ever had. He's been there for me." She cried and i felt for her . Marcel was there for me too. I needed him to wake up for his family they need him too.

*End of flashback

The doctors walked in. "So everything is normal. You can be discharged tomorrow but you will be going to the rehab building to learn to walk and get function of all of your Limbs again. You could be the there for a couple months but its all worth it in the end." The doctor smiled and walked out.