Chapter:2

Marcel's P.O.V

(Sits on the bed smiling at the phone) "What are you looking at that got you smiling so hard, Taylor asked. Are you talking to that bitch Monica?"(Taylor says rolling her eyes)"What the fuck is wrong with you, do you not like her because she's closer than you and I are ?" (Taylor doesn't answer) "Get the fuck out of my house bitch." Damn I hate it when I get in a relationship and the bitch I'm with jealous of Monica. That shit gets old. When am I ever gone find a girl down for me and not worried bout what me and Monica have.

Monica's P.O.V

"Stop fuckin' playing bitch you my hoe and you will always be. Don't ever forget that. ""Why are you doing this?"" I plead for him to stop he doesn't. Get grabbed my neck and wouldn't let go."Now do what the fuck I say or I'm not letting go, he threatened. Get on your knees and suck this." I cried and tried to get away. As soon as I started to move he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. I didn't know what to do to. He got on top of me and forced his self inside of me. " This is what hoes get when they don't listen,you hear me." I shook my head as he continued. " Bitch moan, he yells." I force a moan out. He slaps me around I cryed. "You know you like this, don't play." I shook my head yes, I just wanted him to leave. He finally got off 20 minutes later. As he was walking out he said, you will always be my hoe Monica don't run from me I'll be back. When he was gone I laid there and cried. Why does this always happen to me.

*Monica and Marcel's phone convo:

Monica:(crying) please come get me
Marcel: What's wrong Monica please calm down
Monica: He's back Marcel (crying even harder)
Marcel: I'm on my way

*End of phone convo

I was scared. I didn't want to go back to that life style. I tried to get away from it all and now I see theres no way to get away from it. Im always going to have that label as his hoe. (Doorbell rings) I look through the peek whole to see who it is and its Marcel. I open it quickly and hug him. "Monica what's wrong." I break down crying and tell him everything. "When i was 9 my mom sold me to every man that stepped her way. She made me sleep with every man she slept with. I was raped so many times. When i turned 15 I ran away. I was in the street but not for long.This man Marcus took me in he told me he loved me and said he wouldn't do anything to hurt me. I believed him. He was abusive he didn't love me, he only wanted to make money off of me. He was a pimp who wanted a pretty girl like me to boss around do whatever he said. Marcus sold me to all his sick friends. When I turned 17 I left. Got a job and thought i got away from all the bad things that I went through. I put all of it behind me. Tonight Marcus came to my house I don't know how he found me but he did. He forced me to have sex with him. He said I would always be his hoe. That he would be back." I looked down. " I'm sorry this happened to you Monica. Why didn't you tell me sooner. I could've protected you and made sure you never had to go through this again."" I didn't want you to judge me Marcel." "I would never do that to you. I love you Monica."" I love you too, Marcel."

Marcel's P.O.V

I cant believe anyone would want to do this to her. She soon fell asleep i carried her to my car and took her to my house. When we got there , I took her to my room and dressed her in one of my t-shirts careful not to wake her. I laid her down in my bed and laid next to her and held her tight. No one will ever hurt Monica like that anymore. I whispered I love you and kissed her cheek.