Chapter:6

Monica's P.O.V

*2 Weeks Later

Its been two weeks sence Marcel asked me to moven with him. I still havent given him an answer but I know he really wants to keep me safe. On one hand I want to movein with him but on the other hand all I think bout is all the bitches he hooks up with. He fucks them then leaves them. Yes I know im his best friend and he only wants the best for me but the the truth is im scared I dont want to be hurt again or treated wrong. I have trust issues. (Phone Rings) It was Marcel,I picked it up.

*Monica and Marcel's Phone convo:

Monica: Hello

Marcel: How has your day been going

Monica: Okay and boring (Laughs a little)

Marcel: Well we can chill if you want

Monica: That would be nice (Blushes)

Marcel: Okay ill see you in like 30 minutes

*End of phone convo

So Marcel's coming over I dont know what to expect. I jump in the shower, shortly after I got in I got out. I put on some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Then i walked down the steps. As soon as I sat down on the couch the doorbell rang. It was Macel standing with a pretty bouquet of flowers. " Here Moni theese are for you, he says.""OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO CUTE,I sceam." (Kisses Marcel on cheak)

Marcel's P.O.V

I walked in her house and handedher the flowers. "OH MY GOD THESE ARE SO CUTE, she yells." Then she kissedmeon the cheak. Iknew she would react this way towards the flowers. They were all apart ofmy plan.(Sits on the couch with Moni) I see you were reallychillin' Moni I say while laughing."Shut uoMarcel." (Laughs a little more) " Okay okay moni." (Moni lays back and puts her feet on marcels legs)" Moni have I ever told you I love you."" Yes all the time, she says blushing." (Kisses Moni)

*Monica's Thougts

OH MY OH MY. I cant believe he just kissed me. This was the best kiss ive had in a while. His lips were so soft.I never thought I woud be able to feel this way about a man after everything they have done to me. All I wanted was marcel.

*End of Monica's Thoghts

Moni and I kissed for agood five minutes. I think its time for me to ask my question. With hesitation I say Moni will you be mine. ( She sits there for a second) " Yes Marcel." Moni wasblushing prettty hard after that. We sat on the couch and watch movies for the night. I then knew I never wanted to loose her. She was now all mine. I dont think anything could change the way I felt about Moni. Ive never felt this way about any girl i was with before this.

*Dominique and Monica's phone convo

Monica: Its over Dominique fuck you
(Message was read)

*End of convo