- 9 -

~Dave POV

"Okay daddy so I'm the princess and you're the dragon." Kairi said putting on her princess dress. "Why do I have to be the dragon?" I asked. "Because I have to save myself from you. You're the big and scary dragon." She said. "Okay okay. W-" I was cut off by my doorbell. "The big and scary dragon will be back." I said getting off the floor. I opened the door seeing Madyson.

"Oh shit. I thought our date was at seven." I said. "It is. Well it was. We can't see each other anymore." She said avoiding eye contact with me. "What you talking about? What's going on?" I asked.

"Ken stopped by the house today." She said making me chuckle. "Of course he did." I said shaking my head. "He was talking to me. Started saying shit about time and stuff and he wanted to move the wedding date to this weekend." She said. "What type of shit." I sighed. "And let me guess, you said yes to that bullshit." I scoffed.

"I love him." She said. "You think he feels the same way about you? He cheated on you Madyson. More than once. He lied to you." I said. "I'm sorry Dave. Thank you though. For keeping me on my feet these past couple of weeks. I really needed that." She said. "Right. See you around." I closed the door.

"Daddy what's wrong?" Kairi asked as I sat down. "Nothing baby. Lets finish the game."

~Madyson POV

Did I feel stupid for saying yes to Ken? Yes. I feel bad as well. Dave and I were getting along so well and now that's over. I pulled back up to my house going inside. "What the fuck was Ken doing back here." Tess said hassling me as soon as I walked inside.

"Can we talk about it later." I sighed. "No. Sit down. What the hell is going on?" She asked. "Can we talk outside at least. I don't need Ken overhearing any of this." I said. She followed me outside and we sat on the stairs. "What is going on Maddy?"

"We're getting married in two days." I said. "The hell you are. Where did this come from?" She asked. "We talked and we came to an agreement." I said. "Best you got to be the dumbest bitch in the world." She sighed.

"For being in love?"

"No for thinking that dog ass nigga is in love with you. Babes he cheated on you. And not just once. He's no good. I'm team Dave one hundred percent. Thats the type of man you need in your life. If you were using your brain you would know that." She got up. "So you're mad at me too?"

"Yes." She walked in the house leaving me alone outside.

*Next Day*

"Tess come on." I said walking in her room. "What?" She asked without looking at me. "I need to find my wedding dress Tess. I get married in tomorrow ." I said. "Unfortunately." She mumbled but loud enough for me to hear. "Give me like twenty minutes damn."

I rolled my eyes and walked out the room. Ken said he would wait to move his stuff back in after the wedding. We called around yesterday and mostly everyone was free to attend. I went back to my room to put on my shoes. After doing that, I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

"Finally." I said seeing Tess come out her room. "Whatever. Come on." She said walking out the house before me. We both got in the car and it was silent. "You gone be mad at me forever?"

"Can we stop at the beauty supply for a second. I need to pick something up." She said ignoring my question. I just shook my head and pulled off. I didn't have time for her attitude today. I know the decision I made wasn't the smartest decision to make but I just want a fresh slate with Ken. Just to forget about everything