- 31 -

~Dom POV

"WAIT A FUCKING SECOND!" I yelled as I heard someone banging on my door. I opened it being met with the muzzle of a gun pointing at my head. "What the fuck. Take whatever you want." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"I want Madyson."

"Wha- I don't have anybody named Madyson. What are you talking about? And who the fuck are you?" I asked. "Don't play stupid with me. Tess."

"You're the fucking dumb one. I'm not Tess." I said making him lower his gun. "Who the hell are you?" He asked. "Her girlfriend. Why did you think I was Tess and why did you want to point a gun at her?" I asked. "You're her girlfriend so I'm pretty sure you know what she's up to."

"What are you talking about?"

"You too fine to be dumb. Where is Madyson?" He asked putting the gun back up. "I know you. You're that one rapper from Chicago. G Herbo. You ain't no killer." I said. "Clearly you don't know me then." He laughed a little. "Who is this Madyson broad? And why do people keep trying to run in here about her."

"People? Someone else came here about her?"

"I see I've said something that you didn't know. Her boyfriend came here looking for her. Well ex boyfriend I'm assuming." I said making him put his gun away. He walked in past me. "What do you mean ex boyfriend?"

"Who sent you here?" I asked. "That's nome of your fucking business. Answer my question." He said.

"Aggressive. Tell me who sent you here and I'll answer all the questions you want me to answer." I said. "Her ex boyfriend, according to you."

"Ah okay. So her ex boyfriend, who is abusive and fucking sick in his head left for Philly. That gave Madyson her opportunity to get the fuck out of Dodge. He came back, realized she was gone and assumed that she was here considering Tess lives here. He seemed strung out on drugs but hey, who isn't nowadays ya know." I said. "Abusive? Dave aint that type of nigga." He said shocked.

"Well clearly you don't know him. That man is crazy. Now tell me why you're here."

"Dave told me that Tess took Madyson. Saying she was crazy and shit and that she kidnapped Madyson. I found this address through some connects." He said. "Well Tess is Madyson's best friend. She has no reason to kidnap her." I said. He grabbed my phone off the counter and put my face in it to unlock it. "The fuck are you doing?"

"There's my number. I texted myself. I'll be in touch."

~Dave POV

"I'm not about to keep meeting up with you." Tess said getting in my car. "We need to talk." I said. "Do you have my money?" She asked making me shake my head. "Then there is nothing for us to talk about." She said about to open the door but I locked it. "Are you forgetting everything that I know about you? I could have Madyson turn against you with a quickness."

"You don't know anything."

"Well, I do know that you're lying to Madyson about everything. I do know that you're real name is Denise. I do know that you're actually thirty four years old and not twenty two like you claim. I do know that you told those lies to Madyson to cover up the fact that you killed her fucking parents six years ago on a job and forgot to check the rest of the house so you left a fucking witness walking around. Which is why you befriended Madyson to kill her. But then you couldn't do it so you decided to call up your cousin and see if I could do it for you." I said.

"You can't hold that over my head. Because if I go down then you go down with me." 

"Give me back Madyson and we can both avoid going down. We both know she's weak. She'll go to the police any day now and if she says anything about me I'm gone sing like a fucking canary and make sure you're sitting in a four by four just like me." I said.

"Tonight. I want my money tonight or I'll really keep my promise to sending you with your daughter." She got out the car walking off. As she drove off I laughed. I pulled out my phone activating the tracker that I had put in Madyson's phone.

If Tess won't give me what I want, then I'll get it myself.

~Tess POV

I pulled up to my apartment walking inside. "Tess! Is that you!" Dom yelled coming downstairs. "Yep."

"Good. Right here, right now. Tell me what the fuck is going on." She said making me raise a brow. "What are you talking about?"

"A guy stopped by today. He came in pointing a gun at me thinking I was you. He's looking for Madyson too. He said you kidnapped her and all sorts of other shit." She said making me laugh a little. "Kidnapped her? She's my best friend Dom, I have no reason too." I said. "I know, that's what I said. He said Madyson's boyfriend sent him here."

"Dave?"

"Yeah. Is there anything you're not telling me?"

"Baby I promise you, everything is okay. I just stopped by here to grab some clothes for the weekend. I should be back this weekend."

**

After driving around for a while to clear my head, I came to a stop. I pulled out my phone calling Madyson.

"Hey." She said answering.

"How you feel about going out to dinner tonight. If not I could just bring the food to the room and we can watch a movie or something." I said.

"I think I should be good to go out to eat."

"Okay cool. I'll be there in about twenty minutes. I'll call when I'm outside."

~Madyson POV

I got out the bed putting on my clothes. I just threw on some ripped jeans and a bodysuit. My phone went off with a text notification.

From Tess❤️ : Outside.
Delivered : 7:49 p.m

Sent : Coming.
Delivered : 7:49 p.m

Before I could put my shoes on there was a knock on the door. My heart dropped because I was confused on who would be knocking on my door. "Who is it?" I called out but there was no answer. I grabbed the bat that Tess brought me off the floor. "Who is it!" I yelled.

"Room Service." A old woman said. I sighed with relief putting the bat down. I opened the door seeing an older woman standing there. "We didn't call for room service." I said but she just stood there. I looked at her eyes that were filled with fear. "Ma'am?"

"I have two kids at home. Please, don't let him hurt me." She said with tears running down her face. "I'm sorry?"

A gun was raised to her head as a figure stepped in the door frame. Before I could blink, I felt her blood splatter against my face as she dropped down to the floor. I looked up feeling my heart beat speed up.

"Hey baby."

MAKE SURE TO VOTE ⭐️
MAKE SURE TO COMMENT 💬
MAKE SURE TO ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY 📚

~ashkash2 💋