- 11 -

~Madyson POV

"Madyson come on please just stop walking. Come back in the room." He said. "Why? So i can join you and then funky ass strippers?"

"No. Because I'm out in the hallway with nothing but my draws on. Madyson I'll ask them to leave. Can we please just talk." He begged. "No Dave. Everything is okay. I'm not even mad."

"You're not mad?" He asked sarcastically. "Nope. I have no reason to be. You weren't my boyfriend so I don't know why I expected so much from you. Go have fun." I walked off going back to the car. As soon as I closed that car door, tears began to roll down my face.

~Dave POV

I walked back into the room. "Yall got to bounce." I said to the strippers. "Well run us our money."

"Duke didn't pay yall?" I asked making them shake their heads. "Well go take that up with Duke. He's down the hall." I pushed them out the door. I grabbed my clothes off the floor getting dressed. I grabbed my keys and ran out to my car.

~Madyson POV

I pulled up to my house seeing Ken's car in the driveway. As if I already wasn't pissed off, now I have to do deal with this. I got out the car. "Are you fucking serious Madyson!" He yelled getting out his car. "Listen Ken I'm sorry, okay. But I really don't have the energy for this right now."

"You don't have the energy? YOU LEFT ME ON THE ALTAR! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU DON'T HAVE THE ENERGY!"

"Lower your fucking voice. I said I'm sorry. But you can't be mad at me." I said. "I can't be mad at you? Seriously?"

"You cheated on me Ken. More than once. And for some odd ass reason I took you back. I took you back when I had a guy who was ready to actually love me. Now that's gone too and I came to my senses. So no Ken, you can't be mad at me. You can get the rest of your shit and get the hell out my house." I walked past him just to have him follow behind me.

"You don't have the right to kick me out."

"I don't? If I recall this was my house. Then you moved into MY house. So now, you can move back out. You can do it or I'll do it for you." I said. "Listen to me Madyson." Ken said grabbing my wrist. "Ken let go of me." I said trying to snatch away but his grip was too tight.

"Listen to me!"

"I know you better get yo mutha fucking hands off my best friend before you get shot out here." Tess said opening the front door. "Let me guess? You agree with what she just did today?"

"I'm ten toes down behind whatever the fuck she does. Don't worry bestie, I did the deed of packing this nigga shit up." She reached behind the door throwing out two garbage bags. "You don't know how long I been waiting to do that." She said with a smile on her face. "Both of yall can go to hell." Ken grabbed his bags and left.

I walked pass Tess going in the house.

"Um, excuse me. I just helped you out miss ma'am and you gone walk past me?" She asked. "Sorry, thank you for that. I just need to go lay down." I said. "Skrrrtt. Rewind. What's wrong with you? Didn't you just go see yo man? You should be smiling ear to ear." She said.

"Let's just say I was a little too late. I'll be fine though." I walked off going into my room.

~Tess POV

I don't know what's going on right now. I was about to go knock on her bedroom door but the doorbell rung. "Try to plan a wedding and now all this shit going on. Had to cancel my plans with Dom, can't even live my life." I said to myself. I opened the door seeing Dave.