- 2 -

~Madyson POV

"How do I look?" I asked Tess. "Like a fucking baddie. That ass poking back there sis." She said. "But not too much though right? I want to look nice but not like a hooker. Ya know friendly but not too friendly because I'm still engaged." I said.

"Maddy, you look fine."

"Okay. Okay. Well he's outside." I said grabbing my bag. "Well ya know, let me walk you out." She smiled. She followed me outside. Dave got out of his car to open the door for me. "Damn girl he finer in person." Tess mumbled to me. "Tess go in the house."

"I just want to say hello that's all." She smiled. "Nice to see you took me up on my offer." Dave said. "Hello David." I said. "Ahem." Tess said clearing her throat. "Sorry um, this is my best friend Tess. Tess, you know Dave." I said. "Nice to meet you." Dave said holding his hand out.

"Mhhmm." She said shaking his hand. "Do you mind if I just get a quick lil picture. The people at school will not believe this." She said. "Tess seriously."

"Nah it's okay." Dave said laughing a little bit. They took a picture. "Tess, you can go now." I said. "Yeah, right. You two friends have a fun night. Don't stay out too late kiddos." She said turning around and walking back inside.

"I'm sorry about her." I said laughing. "No she's good. Happens all the time." He said opening the door for me. I got inside the car and he walked over getting in. "So, where are we going?" I asked.

"I got us reservations at Vinateria." He said. "That place is very romantic and crazy expensive. You didn't have to do all that." I said. "Well, I wanted to."

**

We pulled up to the restaurant and got seated. "A room alone. Fancy." I said. "Well being a celebrity would have brought attention. People with pictures and social media would have been all over it." He said shaking his head.

"Well you know me, I've never been big on social media." I said. "Still? I never understood that."

"That shit is toxic. A bunch of people you don't know all in yo business. I have social media I just don't be on it like that." I shrugged. "Well, since there was no way for me to keep up with you. What's been going on?" He asked.

"Well, um, I'm engaged." I said holding up my hand. "Wow. Um, that wasn't there when I saw you earlier."

"I don't where my ring to work. Been engaged for about a six months. The wedding is in June." I said. "Cool."

"Don't look so upset." I said laughing a little. "So who's the lucky guy?" He asked. "You remember Ken?"

"Ken. As in the Ken from the football team?" He asked. "Yep. The one that you kept fighting." I said. "That was because he was constantly bullying my best friend. Stupid jock."

"Yeah. Well what about you Mr. Hollywood? How's everything been with you outside of the rich life."

"Well I got a kid that you've already met."

"And she is wonderful. What about your love life?" I asked. "Non existent. Last relationship I was in was with my baby mother but that didn't end well. Now it's just hookup after hookup." He shrugged. "So in other words, same old Dave. You were always the player type." I said.

"I don't think I've told you this tonight but you look fucking good." He said. "No you haven't. Thank you." I said.

We ordered our food and caught up with each other.

**

"Tonight was wonderful." I said as Dave walked me to my front door. "Glad you enjoyed yourself. Maybe we can do this again sometime." He said. "Don't go getting the wrong idea now David." I said. "For the last time, it's Dave. And I'm not. Its just good catching up with you that's all." He shrugged. "Well I may make some room for you in my schedule. Have a nice night." I walked in the house taking off my heels.