BYE BYE 2020 😌

YALL WE DID IT. WE MADE IT THROUGH 2020 AND WE PUSHED THROUGH TO GET TO 2021. THERE WERE MANY DOWNS IN THE SHITTY YEAR.

THERE WAS COVID

THERE WERE MANY DEATHS

THERE WERE PANDEMICS 

FIGHTING FOR BLACK LIVES (BLACK LIVES MATTER)

THE PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION

RGB DEATH

CHADWICK BOSEMAN DEATH (WAKANDA FORVER)

KOBE BRYANT AND GIGI BRYAN DEATH

AND MUCH MORE... THERES A WHOLE LIST YALL

BUT WE MADE. WE DID IT. 

I would like to say a huge thank to three fandoms. 

1. The Twinner Family (Merrell Twins)

Thank you guys so much so making me a better person and improving my mental health. You guys, I literally don't know what I would do without you guys. I don't know what I would do without Roni and Nessa. They have taught me so many things such as, "Rejection is Protection" or to just be kind to others and to be inclusive. Roni and Nessa have made me laugh so much and help me with my mental-health, whether its listening to them sing or just binge watching their amazing funny videos. Thank you Roni and Nessa, and thank you Twinner Family!

2. The Hollanders (Tom Holland)

You guys, I literally don't know what I would do without ya'll. I have got to connect with so many of you guys through Wattpad... although most of the time we were contacting each other through comments in Tom Holland imagines bahhaa. But anyways, you guys have also improved my mental health so freaking much and I can't thank you guys enough for it. I know that sometimes that this fandom can be a bit toxic towards Tom Holland and his tea drama thingy whatever, but I'm thanking the real ones. The one's that are actual supporting fans and not toxic people who only want him for his looks and fame. Thank you guys so freaking much Hollanders. 

3. The Marvel Family (MCU)

Alright this needs no explanation. You guys, I don't know what I would do without you... and the fictional characters in the MCU which I have got emotionally attached to 0_o I would like to thank Steve, Tony, Nat, Wanda, Loki, Scott, Peter, Gamora, Groot, Bruce, Sam, Bucky, and just legit all of them. I have become emotionally attached to this fictional universe and I'm so proud that I'm part of this amazing fandom. I love you guys so much, the inside jokes we all have, the sad times where cried (Endgame vibes bahha) and the times where we would treat each other as if we were family. Thank you guys, I love you all 3000. (BAHAHA OML IM SO SORRY) 

Alright ya'll Im a wrap this up real quick before I start crying. Thank you guys so much for helping me improve my mental health. 2020 has been real rough and it's just not it. 2020 was filled with sadness but it's also filled with history. All of the things that happened in 2020 are most likely going to be in future history text books for the future generation to look at. 

Happy New Year everyone, may 2021 be way more better than 2020! 

Love, 

WeirdUnpopularShips