𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓

Warnings: slight swearing, a little bit of smut, mentions of sex

"Escape the Mafia World?"

-

y/n needed answers. Why would Tom want to escape the Mafia World? She thought, so she asked him. "What do you mean escape the Mafia World?" y/n asked. Tom thought about it for a little. "Well I was just kind of born into this whole Mobster thing. I never really liked the idea of having to sell drugs or weapons and then killing others if they don't give you the money" Tom said in a horse croaky voice. Y/n started to have... empathy? 

What Tom said was true though, he never asked for any of this, he just born with in it. Y/n furrowed her eyebrows, "Why didn't you just let Harry or Sam take the lead?" y/n asked as if it was that simple. Tom started to chuckle, "Father says that there still a bit young, plus, I bet that none of them have any interest in this shit world either" he said. Y/n took a deep breath in, she didn't know what to say next. 

Tom broke the silence, "Anyway, I'm glad that–" y/n interrupted him... he hated being interrupted. But when y/n was the one that did it, he wouldn't mind a single bit. "I don't get it, your supposed to be raging with flames and anger right now. But instead, your happy?" she said. "Well yeah, now that I'm in your custody I have an excuse to take a break" Tom said in a more joyful tone. "Take a break?" y/n said. "Look, everyone needs a vacation at some point and from my point of view... this is my vacation" Tom said. 

++++++

A couple hours passed. Tom was just sitting in his chair, tied up but was somewhat relaxed. He didn't have to worry about anything for the next couple of days. Y/n was currently in a meeting with everyone that was in on the mission... the Boss was also attending the conference. 

"Agent y/l/n, did you ask all of the questions I gave you?" the Boss said. "Yes I have, I also had 15 minutes left so I asked personal questions is that's okay with you" y/n said. The Boss smiled sympathetically, "It's alright, I know what happened between you and Mr.Holland" he said. Y/n slightly smiled back. 

"So what are we going to do with this Holland guy?" Agent Romanoff said to the Boss. "Well for now, were keeping him in captivity. I'll figure out the rest later, he could be helpful for future missions" he said. 

With that, everyone was dismissed from the meeting and headed back to their individual work. Y/n decided to stay behind because she wanted to discuss something with the Boss. "Boss?" y/n said as the conference room was silent. "Yes, Agent y/l/n?" "Um, so I asked Tom some personal questions and I think that they could be very helpful for the conclusion of this mission" y/n stated. The Boss smiled at her, "Go ahead" he said.