𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟔

*10 years later* 

Tom and y/n were both 16 now. Over the span of ten years, a lot has changed. Tom and y/n are both in high school, they reached the third floor of Atom Academy. Everyone in the third floor now knew why their parent's were so damn rich. As it turned out, Tom's father, Dom, was the leader of a mafia. Y/n's father, Richard, was the CEO of a huge major company, "Y/l foundation". Zendaya's mother, Claire, was a CEO of another company. James father, Mark, was the leader of another Mafia. 

Another thing is that in Atom Academy, everyone is parted into different classes and sections. Tom and James got put into the Mafia and Mob section of the third floor while Zendaya and y/n got put into the Business/Leadership/CEO section of the third floor. But that's the least that has changed over the past 10 years. All of them are in 10th grade and in a few months, they would all be in 11th grade. 

Now let's move on to the love status/shitty part of high school that every teen has to go through. James came out to y/n and Zendaya that he was gay... y/n and Zendaya were the only two that knew about this and they supported James all the way. Zendaya was dating a nice guy named Harrison Osterfield. He was nice and really kind so James and y/n accepted him. Roni started to date no other than Harry freaking Styles. Harry and Harrison or, Haz, were both in the fame/acting/singing section and the business section of the third floor. Their parents were quite rich, but not as rich as Richard or Dom. But anyways, as for y/n, well she stayed single. She dated a couple of guys throughout 9th and 10th grade, but none of them felt right. Then Brandon came along, after dating for 6 months, he ended up cheating on her with some other girl named Audrey so now they are happily dating and laughing together. Y/n really thought that they had something but guess she was wrong. 

As y/n walked up to her locker to grab her books and put things back from her previous class, she looked to her left and there he was. Tom. This one hurt the most for y/n. y/n really really  thought that he was the one but she was also wrong. She looked at Tom who was a few lockers away from her's. He was making out with Heather. Her back against her locker while Tom was holding her waist. They were in a heated make-out session. That's right folks, in 9th grade Tom asked out Heather to get a milkshake or something like that and they have been dating ever since. After Tom and Heather made it official and all, they became the most popular couple. Everyone knew them and very few people were friends with them. All of the girl's and cheerleaders were crying that he was off the market, but y/n saw it coming. She knew that Heather was better than her in every single God damn way the second she met Heather at the Christmas Gala 10 years ago. She looked away after a few seconds and sniffled a little bit. Her eyes were a bit red and watery so she quickly wiped them before any salty tears came out. She took a deep breath in and closed the door of her locker and walked to her next class. 

–––––––––––––––––––––––––

She got into her Business class and it was taught by her favorite teacher, Michael, (imagine Michael from the Good Place! I love that show and he is my literal comfort character!!) To be honest, he was everyone's favorite teacher. He was kind and loving and he actually liked his job unlike the other teachers. He always had time for his students and to comfort them if the student didn't have anyone to talk to. As y/n came in the classroom with her books, she sat next to Harry Styles, Roni's boyfriend. 

Harry: "Hey y/n!"

Y/n: "Hey Harry"

Harry: *laughs* "You know, I'm starting to think that Michael made us sit next to each other because he knows that I'm dating your sister"

Y/n: *laughs* "Pfffttt yeah probably" *laughs* 

Michael: "Alright class, welcome to Business, I'm sure you've gotten use to this face" *points at his face*

*Class laughs*

Michael: *smiles* "Alright today we have something special planned today... we are going to be partnering with another class for a project!"

Random Student: "Which class?!"

Michael: *laughs* "Well I think your going to like this one,"

Harry: *whispers to y/n* "I wonder what class it is"

Y/n: *whispers to Harry* "Yeah, I hope it's the acting section, I love those kids" 

*Harry and Y/n both laugh in whisper*

Michael: "Alright, alright, we are going to be partnering with... drum roll please!" 

*Whole class drum rolls*

Michael: "The Mafia Leadership section!"

Y/n in her head: "WHAT THE FUC-"  

(If you get that reference, i love you)