𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟐

Totally didn't just spend 3 days to come up with the next few episodes and to write them 😃

Also this episode is kind of long, it's 3000+ words so... yeah. Also let me know if you guys want lengthier episodes like this or if you want short 5 minute ones...

Warnings: Swearing and slight smut, but I didn't write a lot of smut because I just can't write it 😂

alright... enjoy!

++++++

• One week later •

After y/n had received the documents and contracts for joining the Holland Mafia, she sent a pdf of it to the MI6. She sent the pdf to the MI6 in a way where it was untraceable to detect so Tom wouldn't have any suspicion on her. 

Y/n had just finished packing her bags for the mission. She put on make-up in the way that the makeup artist had told her to, and put her wig-cap on and then the blonde wig. The wig was bothering y/n a lot. Everyday she has to pull her hair all the way back, put a wig-cap on it, and then put a blonde wig... she didn't like one single part of it. But she had to do it for the mission. After she got ready, she took her suitcase and duffel bag and headed out of HQ. 

++++++

Y/n had reached Tom's mansion and ringed the doorbell. As she waited a bit in silence, the door opened to reveal the one and only, Harrison Osterfield. When Y/n first saw Harrison for the first time, she was shocked. She almost started to cry and break her cover. She never in a million years would believe that one of her best friend's would actually be the right-hand man for the guy who attempted to kill her... but yet, here we are.  

"Ah! Hello Ms. Danvers" Harrison said. Y/n snapped out of her thoughts and sticked to her cover, "Hello, Mr. Osterfield." Sophia said. "I assume that you will be staying in the mansion with us?" Harrison said. "Yes, I haven't really found a place to settle in yet. I arranged it all with Mr. Holland." Sophia said while smiling. "Alright then, follow me Ms. Danvers" Harrison said. And with that Sophia took a deep breath and entered the mansion. 

As she walked in the entrance of the huge mansion, Mr. Holland came towards her. "Well hello there Ms. Danvers" Tom said.  "Hello Mr. Holland" Sophia replied with a slight smile. Tom looked at her suit-case and duffel bags and put two and two together. "Ah, I see that you have decided to stay with us in the mansion?" "Yep, my family and I aren't really on speaking terms so I don't really have a place to stay" Sophia replied. Tom simply nodded and guided Sophia to her room. 

Sophia followed Tom into the elevator that led to the third floor of the huge mansion. There were many rooms, it was almost like a hotel. Finally when they had reached Sophia's room, Tom stopped walking and so did Sophia. " Alright Ms. Danvers, this is where you will be staying." Tom said simply. Sophia nodded and said, "Thank you Mr. Holland" Tom handed her the key card, wow this really is like a hotel, Y/n thought. 

" Also before I let you explore, I just wanted to point out a couple of things," Tom said. Sophia nodded. Tom continued, " Breakfast is at 6:30 am sharp. Lunch is at 12:20. And Dinner is at 9:30. If you do not show up in the dining area at these times, you won't get any food..." Sophia gulped at the sudden strictness, "But there are snacks in the kitchen if you ever get hungry during the middle of the day or in the middle of the night." Sophia nodded again, "T-thank you Mr. Holland, I'll keep that in mind." With that, Tom nodded and when to the elevator again to go to the fourth floor... his office. 

Y/n put the key card onto the door handle and a buzz sound escaped. She opened the door and then let a long breath which she didn't realize that she has been holding in. She closed the door tiredly and tossed her suitcase and duffel bag onto the queen-sized bed. She opened the curtains of the room and a view of the city appeared. The view of London was beautiful at this height. Y/n let out a small smile and the outside light filled her new room.