𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖

Y/n's POV:

Tom: *stutters* "Y/n?"

Great, I come back from the bathroom and the one person I don't want to interact with is sitting at my table. I knew that Tom was part of the mafia leadership class, but I didn't know that he was in THIS one. I thought he had them it 6th period, not 4th period... but what can I do now, I guess I just have to go with the flow

*Y/n sits down*

*Tom starts moving uncomfortably* 

Harry: *stutters* "H-hey Y/n"

*Y/n grabs Harry's arm* 

Everyone was socializing with one another so I decided to grab Harry's arm and smack some sense into him in the hallway which was outside of the classroom's door. 

Y/n: *shouts in a whisper* "WHAT THE HELL HARRY" 

Harry: "I'm sorry y/n, Shawn decided to sit at our table because Camila is here and then next thing I know, Tom is sitting in front of me!"

*y/n takes sharply takes a deep breath in*

Y/n: "Harry you know what happened to Tom and I–and that's really saying something because I haven't told anyone except for the people I trust!" 

Harry: "I know y/n– I'm really sorry, I just–I didn't know what to do and Michael is trying to be inclusive and welcome!" 

Y/n: "Alright, alright, I'm not mad at you it's just–what are we supposed to do now?"

Harry: "Hey I know your going to hate me for this, but I think we should just let them sit at our table. I mean what happened between you and Tom was like what? 9 years ago?" 

Y/n: *mumbles* "10 years ago"

Harry: *laughs* "See? You guys were like 6, and I'm pretty sure that your view of the world is way different than that your 6 year old self" *smiles while looking down at you* 

Y/n: "Fine, I'll see what happens, but if this goes in the wrong direction (one direction😏 bahha jkjk sorry back to the story)  then I blame you." 

Harry: "Alright, deal" 

*Harry and Y/n go back to the classroom*

Nobody's POV: 

Y/n sits next to Tom because that was the only seat available at her table. For dramatic purposes, y/n scoots her chair a little bit away from Tom's just to set her boundaries and show to him that she doesn't want to be anywhere near him. 

Tom: *looks at y/n* "H-hey y/n" 

Y/n: *looks straight ahead and not at Tom* "Hi."  

Tom: *looks down and takes a deep breath* 

Michael: "Alright! Settle down everyone!" 

*class settles down and is calm*

Michael: "Welcome Mafia leadership class! As you have noticed this is the Business class! So you might be wondering, why are we here?" *laughs* "Well Ms.Mars and I have decided to partner up for a nice project that will be worth a huge amount of points for you semester grade." 

Ms. Mars: "Yes, so we have decided to parter you in groups of two but here is the thing, you will get to choose your partners–"

*class cheers and starts shouting names for partnering up*

Ms.Mars: "ALRIGHT EVERYONE SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT WILL YOU?" 

*class quiets down and sits down*