𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟐: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑

After Tom had taught Sophia a 'lesson', they have been inseparable. They would always be Sophia's room and just have conversations at midnight... and sometimes if they were in the mood, they would do unholy things at midnight. 

Tom had to admit to himself, that this girl was making him change. He was cold-blooded, ruthless, and gave no mercy to others. But after those late night conversations, he got to open up more and he just had someone to talk to and the topic wasn't related to work. 

As of right now, it was 12:20 am and Sophia and Tom were in a simple black shirt with sweatpants. They were cuddling up on the bed and just having innocent late night convo's... at least that was what it was in Tom's mind.

Through y/n's mind, she thought that this was perfect. This was by far the closest anyone could have possibly been with when it comes to UK's richest and well-known mobster. These little late night convo's that they had was giving y/n SO much information about him and his personal life. In fact, it was amusing to her how Tom trusted her with all of these details about the Mafia. But to be fair, they had been together for 3 whole months now. 

"So tell me about your high-school love life" Tom said while combing though y/n's blonde wig with his hands. 'Sophia' laughed, "Oh I was always just that one kid who never got asked to prom or homecoming" "What?! How could someone miss the opportunity to take a beautiful and smart girl like you to homecoming?!" Tom replied. Sophia just laughed and shook her head. "What about you?" Sophia said. 

Tom stayed silent and silently gulped. "There was this girl at my school, her name was–" Heather, y/n said in her head while slightly rolling her eyes. "Her name was y/n" Y/n's eyes widened a little bit and looked at Tom. "She was the most kindest, sweetest, and smartest girl you would ever meet. I loved her, I knew that she was the one for me. But I screwed up and dated this trash-bag named Heather" Tom looked up again, hoping this tears would fall back into his eyes. 

"After a couple of chit chat's with y/n, we became close. One day I come back from her house and then I apparently passed out for two whole days–" y/n's eye-brows furrowed. Had he not remembered their dinner date? The fact that he tried to stab her?  Y/n had many questions running through her head. "Then after I woke up, my father says that she's dead... just like that. No reason or no explanation." Tom laughed out of shock and just by looking back at those memories. "From that day on, I didn't care about anyone. I didn't show mercy for anyone. I-I just wish she was still here with me, but now I have you." 

Tom turned towards Sophia and smiled sadly, his eyes were red. Sophia showed a sympathetic look. But deep down inside y/n knew that he was lying. So, he's a great actor too, He's probably just covering it up with this bullshit, she thought. 

Tom left her room to continue with the business that he had to deal with at midnight. y/n walked up to the door and locked the door. Y/n took of her wig and sighed, her eyes were droopy and she had a hard time keeping them up. But she knew that she had to bring Tom into HQ soon. The mission has already been going on for four whole months. Her boss was already infuriated with the delay of the operation. With that last thought in mind, y/n snuggled up in her bed and let her eyes rest. 

++++++

Today was the day. Today, y/n would be bringing Tom into HQ and she would finish up her mission. After consulting with Agent Romanoff and Agent May, she took a warm relaxing shower and headed downstairs to grab a snack, she went to go meet up with Agent Romanoff and Agent May in her room.

Y/n opened up her door and locked it shut while she came in. There stood Romanoff and May. "Hey guys" y/n said while walking towards them. "Hey!" Natasha and Melinda said. "So... here's the plan" y/n stated. Natasha and Melinda nodded their heads were attentively listening.