𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏

Y/n: "Y-you l-love me?" 

Tom: "Yes y/n! Ever since the Christmas Gala, I had a tiny crush but then as we grew, I realize that I really really like you- love you!" *laughs to reals the tension*

Y/n: "Well I liked you too but I thought that you wanted to be with Heather. That's why I had to bury my feelings for you." 

Tom: "I'm so sorry for being so stupid and to not realize that  you were the one for me. I thought that I was attracted to Heather, but I'm not. All she ever wants is to make-out and do weird stuff... I'm sure you know what I'm talking about."

Y/n: "Yeah I know what you mean" *chuckles* "So, um, what are we now?"

Tom: "Well after I end things with Heather, I would like to take you out for dinner." *slowly smiles*

Y/n: *smiles back* " I would like that."

• Before Tom was at Y/n's house [two hours ago] •

Tom was eating a snack and preparing to go to to y/n's house for their project. As he was eating his energy bar and researching, Dominic [Dom for short] approaches him. 

Dominic: "Hey son!"

Tom: *looks up* "Hey."

Dom: "So what you up to?"

Tom: *takes a deep breath* "Just researching, I'm going to y/n's house in a half hour."

Dom: "Cool, Cool."

Tom: *looks up at Dom again* "Alright what do you want."

Dom: "What do you mean? I can't have a conversation with my son?"

Tom: "Dad, I know that whenever you try to make small talk, you always end up asking for me to do something." 

Dom: *gives up* "Alright fine, I'll skip all of the pep talk and whatever that shit is. I'll get right to the point."

Tom: "Well go on then."

Dom: "You know Richard right?"

Tom: "Yeah...that's y/n's dad."

Dom: "Yep that's the one. Anyway, he is tremendously higher in profit and overall wealth. And you know how I always aim to be number one. Cleary that's not happening so I want to cheat a little bit in this game" *laughs creepily* 

Tom: " Look, this is your game not mine okay? I don't get what you want me to do about it–"

Dom: "That's where I'm getting to. I need you to" *sighs* "How do I say this... "

Tom: "Just say it. I know that your a mobster okay? I don't need you to pretend that I'm a child."

Dom: "Alright, alright," *sighs* "I need you to kill y/n."

Tom: *looks in shock* "WHAT."

Dom: " I know it's a hard thing to do because your head over heels for her. But I know that you love your dad even more right?"

Tom: "YOU ARE THE MOST PSYCHOTIC PERSON I HAVE EVER MET." 

Dom: "HEY! YOU DON'T TALK TO YOUR FATHER LIKE THAT."

Tom: *laughs* "Oh your saying I shouldn't call my shitty dad who want's to kill a 16 year old girl psychotic. wow."

Dom: *sighs and cools his tempter* "Listen, if we can manage to do this, Richard will hop off the chart because his daughter is gone and that will bring me to number one... it will bring us to number one."

Tom: "Don't you dare say 'us' This is all you, I will never ever kill or even think about killing the one person who made me learn the true meaning of friendship. I've already done so much damage to her dad and I just want to start over with her. I want to love her and give her the world. So I will never. ever. agree to yo–"

Tom was cut off with Dom putting an injection on his shoulder. Tom fainted and fell on the tiles of the kitchen. The injection contained a serum which Dom had specially custom ordered just for this very moment. He paid 10 million dollars to a scientist who was coming up with a serum that would make the person listen and do what ever the commander want's them to you. They would pass out for 20 minutes and then the first person who talks to them would be the commander. Dom loved this idea when he was at an auction. He paid 10 million dollars just for this point in time. 

After 20 minutes, Tom was feeling dizzy and slowly got off the tiled floor with his weak hands that were still adjusting. Dom noticed this and helped him up. 

Dom: "Hello there Tom"

Tom: "Dad? Wh-what happened?"

Dom: *laughs* "It doesn't matter, here take a seat."

Tom: "O-okay." *sits down* "What did you do?"

Dom: "Take a deep breath, Tom, Calm your mind. Compliance will be rewarded." 

Tom: *takes a deep breath in* 

Dom: *takes out a piece of paper* "Longing. Nine. Rusted. Benign. Seventeen–"

Tom: *groans* "What a-are yo-you doing d-dad?" *holds his head with both hands*

Dom: *pauses* "Don't fight it son,"

Tom: *groans*

Dom: *continues* "Home-Coming. Daybreak. One. Furnace. Freight Car." *looks at Tom and folds the piece of paper and puts it in his pocket* "Good afternoon Tom."

Tom: *heavy breathing* "Ready To Comply."  

––––––––

A/N: hey ya'll! I'm really sorry if these parts are getting shorter. I have a lot going on right now because I'm going to be entering high school very shortly!!! I'm super excited but also really nervous and there are so many courses to choose from and it's all really overwhelming. So for those of you that are older than me or are already in high school, do you have any advice??

Also idk if u noticed or not but this chapter was 100% influenced by Bucky's scene in Civil War and Agents of  S.H.E.I.L.D 😂 I'm a huge Marvel fan and since the beginning of this fan-fiction I knew I was going to include it! Things are starting to take a turn in this fan-fiction am I right? 😉

Also should i add like images/gifs of Tom in the banner? Or should i just leave it the way it is? Lemme know what u think! That's all i wanted to say...

enjoy your day everyone! Hope that everyone is staying safe during these hard times!